Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Its reason's like this why we traded for Carmelo - my man plays hurt and your not gonna stop him from putting the ball in the cup

iSaYughh

Starter
lol Go Jorts! I know ppl here hate seeing him shoot the 3 ball, but i love it. spread the floor and he knocks 'em down at a good clip.

+1

We don't have many good three point shooters on this team. At all.

Spreading the floor is extremely effective, especially when we have guys like Melo (and STAT).

Trust. If we had JJ Reddick as our SG, you wouldn't see Jort shooting so many.

KingCharles34

All Star
Off topic but how the fukk is Amare a captain? Chandler and Melo should be the captains

Somebody tell coach Antoni to bench these bums Laundry and Safari

Seems like this is more of a Woodson-Hawks
team than a Mike D SSOL
just look at the iso plays for Melo all seem
similar to the ones for Joe Johnson

KingofNy

Starter
Please fold the Laundry!

Field's on-ball defense is NOT starter worthy.

Bibby or someone, Lin somebody, has to step into the PG roll and either replace Laundry Folds with Shump Shump or Walker so Shump can run the point.

Surround Stat & Melo with defenders!

Chandler is a start, but this awkward system needs defenders and rebounders with STat & Melo trying to score.

I totally agree with everything you said. Another thing we need to do is ensure Jared Jeffries and Chandler are not in the game at the same time. No offense can take having 2 guys on the court who can't shoot or handle the ball. It just doesn't work.

In the second quarter against OKC, I remember MDA had this joke of a lineup out and we got destroyed:

Douglas
Fields
Jorts
Jeffries
Chandler

I almost blew a gasket... Who's gonna score except for Jorts? The +/- with that lineup was -15 in the second quarter. I almost turned the game off. MDA sucks @ss.

KingofNy

Starter
Very true, this guy has no ball skills, it's either jack up a contested 3 or drive full speed to the hoop.How does some of these guys make it to the nba?SMH.

HAHA even the announcers are making fun of Walker. They said he was "Brick City" and that "his shots almost break the backboard". lol

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Bill Walker has a shot where you can tell if it is a make or miss from the release... With that being said that was probally the worst ****ing shot i ever seen in my life.

I totally agree with everything you said. Another thing we need to do is ensure Jared Jeffries and Chandler are not in the game at the same time. No offense can take having 2 guys on the court who can't shoot or handle the ball. It just doesn't work.

In the second quarter against OKC, I remember MDA had this joke of a lineup out and we got destroyed:

Douglas
Fields
Jorts
Jeffries
Chandler

I almost blew a gasket... Who's gonna score except for Jorts? The +/- with that lineup was -15 in the second quarter. I almost turned the game off. MDA sucks @ss.
The fact is that Fields is just not an SG just like Douglas isn't a PG. He can't hit threes and his shooting form is ****ed! He played SF in college and he should be an SF in the NBA as well. I hope he proves me wrong though. :boohoo:

fender0577

Rotation player
Why doesn't TD use his speed to get to the rim more often?No one has ever told him, getting a few layups would open up his shooting,he's one of the quicker players in the NBA, use it dammit.

KingofNy

Starter
Barely into the 2nd and Stat's already in foul trouble as usual. He sucks so bad this year. He doesn't have the speed/coordination/shot he used to have.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I've been voting for STAT everyday as a starting F on the All Star team....**** that shit now.......he's pissing me off

CA7

Scoring Champ
Bibby-Douglas-Fields-Harrellson-Jeffries

is this the JV game WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeFlume

All Star
Our second unit would have a hard time in the D-league...This is The NBA...they get overrun everytime they are on the floor. :barf:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Barely into the 2nd and Stat's already in foul trouble as usual. He sucks so bad this year. He doesn't have the speed/coordination/shot he used to have.

he said he added 20 pounds that must of had some effect