Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

Damn I didn't know we were playing this early. I almost missed this game! We're going to have to control the Magic's three point shooting if we want to win this. Especially Jameer Nelson, he has lighted us up before.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Knicks already not covering the 3-ball. I've counted 5 magic open 3's so far. Eventually they're gonna fall and we're gonna fall behind.

That is a good call man. They shoot the three more than us , if we let them shoot open all afternoon its gonna either be a blowout or bad game from us as we already know....

KingofNy

Starter
Fields needs to guard the baseline... He's always late getting back.

9 points scored against Fields so far. He needs to get back. I wish our coach would get in his a$$. It would be ok if he actually helped on the double but he doesn't.

p0nder

Starter
lol Go Jorts! I know ppl here hate seeing him shoot the 3 ball, but i love it. spread the floor and he knocks 'em down at a good clip.

Jorts has been a great steal shoots pretty good but
I want him to crash more boards he's a great rebounder
He can be a great role player if he keeps this up.

Red

TYPE-A
Please fold the Laundry!

Field's on-ball defense is NOT starter worthy.

Bibby or someone, Lin somebody, has to step into the PG roll and either replace Laundry Folds with Shump Shump or Walker so Shump can run the point.

Surround Stat & Melo with defenders!

Chandler is a start, but this awkward system needs defenders and rebounders with STat & Melo trying to score.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Our current froncourt is Jeffries-Chandler-Harrellson......fire D'Antoni I dont care if it was only 23 seconds

fender0577

Rotation player
Isn't it great to have legit 7 footer down in the paint, he is giving Howard problems right now, just by being so long.