Trade forum

Trade ideas should go on a separate board?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I don't care, i only post in the main forum

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters

Peejay88

Rookie
It's probably just B.S. or wishful thinking by a KnIcks fan. I think there was other Players involved in the trade too to even the salary trade off.

Peejay88

Rookie
If I were playing 2K I'd send Novak, White, and Stat along with this year's pick (as we don't have our heart set on anyone)to The Warriors for Biedrins and Lee . Then I'd make the Chandler for Ridnour and Williams trade with the Wolves. I'd probably have to force the trade though haha

nuckles2k2

Superstar
In light of that trade between Boston and Brooklyn, I'm now semi-panicking, and doing everything in my power to facilitate a Tyson and J.R. for Cousins, and Evans (who's all but out with the drafting of Mclemore).

This is where you go into fleece mode, and sell positive role model that Chandler would be on an up-and-coming team, and he's under contract for a few more seasons, to go along with the "new" JR who's revitalized his career and won 6th-man.

Or if David Lee can be had, go get him. The Knicks are about to go from being the 2nd seed, to being the 6th or 7th, in one damn off-season, if some moves are not made.

metrocard

Legend
http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/6293221

Boston sends
Rajon Rondo (CHA)
Brandon Bass (CHA)

Charlotte sends
Kemba Walker (NY)
Tyrus Thomas (NY)
Ramon Sessions (NY)
Bismack Biyombo (NY)

Knicks send
Tyson Chandler (BOS)
Raymond Felton (BOS)
Tim Hardaway Jr. (BOS)

Charlotte
PG - Rondo/Pargo
SG - Henderson/Gordon
SF - Gilchrist/Taylor
PF - Bass/McRoberts
C - Zeller/Mullens/Haywood

Boston
PG - Felton/Bradley/Williams
SG - Brooks/Lee/Crawford
SF - Green/Wallace
PF - Humphries/Evans/Sullinger
C - Chandler/Olynyk/Melo/Iverson

New York
PG - Walker/Prigioni/Sessions
SG - Shumpert
SF - Anthony/Copeland/Novak
PF - Martin/Biyombo/Thomas
C - Stoudimire/Camby

knicksince 93

Rotation player
http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/6293221

Boston sends
Rajon Rondo (CHA)
Brandon Bass (CHA)

Charlotte sends
Kemba Walker (NY)
Tyrus Thomas (NY)
Ramon Sessions (NY)
Bismack Biyombo (NY)

Knicks send
Tyson Chandler (BOS)
Raymond Felton (BOS)
Tim Hardaway Jr. (BOS)

Charlotte
PG - Rondo/Pargo
SG - Henderson/Gordon
SF - Gilchrist/Taylor
PF - Bass/McRoberts
C - Zeller/Mullens/Haywood

Boston
PG - Felton/Bradley/Williams
SG - Brooks/Lee/Crawford
SF - Green/Wallace
PF - Humphries/Evans/Sullinger
C - Chandler/Olynyk/Melo/Iverson

New York
PG - Walker/Prigioni/Sessions
SG - Shumpert
SF - Anthony/Copeland/Novak
PF - Martin/Biyombo/Thomas
C - Stoudimire/Camby

That roster couldn't compete with this years roster

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Rumors floated about on Friday that the New York Knicks and the Boston Celtics could be trading partners for point guard Rajon Rondo, though neither team nor their respective beat writers have issued any insight into a potential deal.
Regardless, such a trade would shake up the Eastern Conference in a similar fashion to the Brooklyn Nets' acquisition of Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Jason Terry. For the Knicks, acquiring Rondo would be the perfect way to answer their crosstown rivals.
Because nothing is backed up by any reputable sources just yet, it's hard to really get into much depth regarding a possible trade. It is helpful to look into the possible implications and players that could be involved, though.
First off, any deal for Rondo would more than likely have to include Iman Shumpert. Shumpert is the team's best trade chip and would entice the Celtics because of his perimeter defense and potential to improve in all aspects of the game. Steve Novak and his $11 million salary (over the next three seasons) could also be involved, while Raymond Felton could also be sent to Boston to replace Rondo.

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/newyo...-acquire-rajon-rondo-from-the-boston-celtics/

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Remember those report about the Knicks trading for Tyreke Evans at the deadline, we had a deal done but the Knicks pulled out because they didnt want to ruin chemistry so late in the season.

Well the Knicks are back at it according to iBob:
IBN SPORTS ‏@IBNINCARCERATED Protected account 20m **BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: Knicks & Mavs in hot talks with Kings.. Tyreke Evans + Fredette being discussed #IBN

I asked him if Shumpert was involved this time because he had been the main trade piece in the original deal and he said "probably not since they drafted ben mclemore", which is good news.

If the Knicks do complete this trade you have to believe JR is gone, and Melo gets his second scoring option he's been looking for.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
That roster couldn't compete with this years roster

Walker >>>>> Felton
SG Shumpert >> SF Shumpert
SF Anthony > PF Anthony
Martin PF is perfect
Amare at C = ideal for maximal Amare production, we still get post and interior defense from Martin, along with Biyombo, Thomas and Camby off the bench.

Prigioni/Sessions would make the PG rotation extremely deep.

metrocard

Legend
I wouldn't mind Evans on this team but then again I am infatuated with Shumpert. They both play the same position, Evans is a SG who can pass really well.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Walker >>>>> Felton
SG Shumpert >> SF Shumpert
SF Anthony > PF Anthony
Martin PF is perfect
Amare at C = ideal for maximal Amare production, we still get post and interior defense from Martin, along with Biyombo, Thomas and Camby off the bench.

Prigioni/Sessions would make the PG rotation extremely deep.

Kemba is not better then felton, I know u hate him felt but kemba aint better and melo is better at pf then sf and stat won't last 10 games at C. I love him but he's 2 unreliable

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Both Rockets and Mavericks looking to vie Dwight Howard this off-season unfortunately for one they won't be able to acquire him, so this might be the perfect chance to unload T.C. ...

Knicks need scorers right -- I believe Mavericks will fall short and lose the race for Howard like most believe...

T.C. $14 M and Jimmer $2.8 M to Dallas
Marion $9 M to Kings
Mayo $4 M and Evans $6.9 M to Knicks

Doubt either one of these teams wants J.R. so we can do a separate deal with a team like Bucks or ??? Make trade for Ekpe Udoh, Drew Gooden by sending J.R. packing

Our lineup could be PG -- Felton, SG -- Shumpert, SF -- Evans, PF -- Anthony, F/C -- Stoudemire

Bench PG -- Prigioni, 6th man/SG -- Mayo, SF -- Copeland, F/C -- K-Mart?, F/C-- Free Agent???

Reserve SG -- Hardaway Jr., SF -- Leslie, F/C -- Matthews?, F/C Jordan?

We could dip into free agency to find an upgrade for Jerome Jordan, and A.J. Matthews but still a competitive roster...

D-League Players like Jerome Jordan, Jeremy Tyler could be on the agenda at Center??? Starting unlikely but solid role players...

Unless we use our MLE for a player like Blatche, bringing in a player like Tyler to be bench rotation player at Center behind Stoudemire could be a good move... As much as everyone cringes at Stat starting nevertheless at Center, if they have the right player in rotation limiting his minutes it could work... Especially acquiring another scorer like Evans and Mayo to allow Stat to drive inside and work his new founded post game...