Trade forum

Trade ideas should go on a separate board?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I don't care, i only post in the main forum

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
AHHH THE TRADE THREAD WERE PEOPLE POST THERE RIDICULOUS TRADES THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TIME TO GIVE THIS THREAD ANOTHER VISIT

Lin/Stat for howard, anderson, turkaglo

Melo/TD for Deron/marshon brooks

Chandler/Walker for scola

KNICKS

Deron williams/Baron davis
JR smith/Shump/marshon brooks
Turkaglo/fields/Novak
Scola/anderson/Jorts
Howard/jeffries

:peace:

Rob Low

Rotation player
What do you guys think of Fields,Walker, and Douglas for Gordon Heyward of the Jazz? The money matches up perfectly.

Just out of curiosity:

What are the chances of getting Kevin Love?

Below 5%?

Just asking, because he'd be the perfect PF in D'Antoni's system. Great rebounder, workhorse, scorer AND great outside shooter to spread the floor. He's also young and quite athletic now (with his slimmer body).

Any chances to get him?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Just out of curiosity:

Below 5%?

Just asking, because he'd be the perfect PF in D'Antoni's system. Great rebounder, workhorse, scorer AND great outside shooter to spread the floor. He's also young and quite athletic now (with his slimmer body).

Any chances to get him?

FWIW, I think Zach Randolph is a far more attainable PF who can really fit in with this team. Think about it, he's a great rebounder, a decent post player (better complement for Chandler) and also has a huge contract locked up for many years to come, just like STAT. He's already proven that he is a big time performer come playoff time, and motivation won't be a problem in this team.

Personally, I think that Memphis wouldn't pull the trigger on this because of Amar'e's pitiful play recently. :boohoo:

skisloper

Starter
Just out of curiosity:

Below 5%?

Any chances to get him?

Rumor has it Minny wants to trade their star player who they just signed for MAX SEASON FOR AMARE.....GOD BLESS THIS SITE.

Just out of curiosity:

Below 5%?

Any chances to get him?
0% chance. Dude made a record for most consecutive double doubles last season. I really doubt that they would trade him for a soft overpaid PF like Amare.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Jazz receive - Amare, Fields

Knicks Receive - Paul Milsap, Raja Bell, Earl Watson

Knicks

Lin/Baron/Watson
Bell/JR/Shump
Melo/Novak
Milsap/Jorts
Chandler/Jeffries

Melo, Novack, Smith and Lin for Rondo and Allen.

Amare and Chandler for Howard and Turk.

Rondo/DavisI

Allen/Shump
Fields/Jeffries
Turk/Jeffries/Harilson
Howard/Harilson

Looks solid to me.....not going to happen obviously, but solid.

trade Amar'e

trade Amar'e for Carl Landry please. Carl is a hard defender, and his offense were fabulous with Rockets. Plus Knicks can save some money. They can take some Hornets contracts, such as Trevor Ariza, etc, who is an excellent spot-up 3pt shooter