can everybody please..

KingCharles34

All Star
First off i just wanna say great posts by running jump and crazy8's on this page

hey if yall making 100mil $$ and JJ Reddick outrebounds you in todays game, something doesnt look right, right?

I just laughed my ass off lookin at your sig. First i read it, then i looked at the pic and i just smoked some good sh*t too bro. This dude quiggle right here is the funniest poster on this site. Hes like the Skip Bayless of Knicksonline...and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way. I usually agree with between 50% and 75% of what u say, and i realize the rest of it might be for shock/humor purposes. I do that sometimes myself, quite often in my most recent posts about Stoudemire.

nah he deliberatley got himself into foul trouble early so he didnt have to play much in an afternoon game where players are usually sleepy.

out of all the captains the Knicks had, he makes the most but gives the least back in hustle.

Im not gonna lie, that entered my mind too :lol:

This is the same guy that said because of the hectic schedule he was gonna take games off, jewing the fans money from them. If u make 100 mil i dont care if u play only 25 minutes in a game during back to back to back, but thats just some p*ssy ass shit. Maybe his pathetic fouls he had today were his way of gettin himself an afternoon off. Yea just let banged up Melo carry the team. Nobody get it twisted, Melo hasnt played as great as he could but at least hes making an effort to get his teammates involved more. And hes cleary playing through pain, its obvious that hes not faking. Meanwhile, Safari Stoudaretire sits out with a mild ankle sprain. C'mon now - stat :eek:hboy: