Stat off the bench

shizzee

Benchwarmer
I know you guys don't want to see any trade scenario with Stat, or see him off the bench. His his attributes offensively is 2ndary to his defensive difiencies on perimeter forwards. If he is a team guy he will accept his role with the 2nd unit to bring balance off the bench Knicks can have a consistant rotation. It gets him out of foul trouble and he still get his minutes

How does A Stat as bad as a defender he is gets into foul trouble? His best position is backup center

Novak needs to get the roation. Fields defensive attibute is also 2ndary to his flaws offensively on the perimeter, I would give his minutes to Walker for now.

MDA alsdo needs to make sure either chandler or Jeffries is on the court but never together under any circumstance.

Bibby is another that should be out of the rotation although his shooting has gotten better, I don't know why this guy can't bring the ball up everytime. He wants to play the off guard forgetting he got into this league as a PG.

Until BD comes back lineup and rotation to give both units balance

On Offense
Melo-32/Douglas-16
Shumpert-32/Fields-16
Walker-32/Novak-16
Jort-16/Jeffries-16/Chandler-16
Chandler-16/Stat-32

On Defense
Shumpert-32/Douglas-16
Walker-32/Fields-16
Melo-32/Novak-16
Jorts-16/Jeffries-16/Chandler-16
Chandler-16/Stat-32

starters man
bench zone

Shumpert for Douglas
Walker for Novak
Jorts for Jeffries
Chandler for Stat
Melo for Stat

But the best solution is still trading stat. We improve our backcourt depth and overall depth. Its going to be at a point where we get less and less value as time goes on if we don't trade now. His name still carries value more so than his game. But eventually the word will be out that he is washed up.

DrB

Benchwarmer
WANT TO SEE STAT with DAVIS

I know you guys don't want to see any trade scenario with Stat, or see him off the bench. His his attributes offensively is 2ndary to his defensive difiencies on perimeter forwards. If he is a team guy he will accept his role with the 2nd unit to bring balance off the bench Knicks can have a consistant rotation. It gets him out of foul trouble and he still get his minutes

How does A Stat as bad as a defender he is gets into foul trouble? His best position is backup center

Novak needs to get the roation. Fields defensive attibute is also 2ndary to his flaws offensively on the perimeter, I would give his minutes to Walker for now.

MDA alsdo needs to make sure either chandler or Jeffries is on the court but never together under any circumstance.

Bibby is another that should be out of the rotation although his shooting has gotten better, I don't know why this guy can't bring the ball up everytime. He wants to play the off guard forgetting he got into this league as a PG.

Until BD comes back lineup and rotation to give both units balance

On Offense
Melo-32/Douglas-16
Shumpert-32/Fields-16
Walker-32/Novak-16
Jort-16/Jeffries-16/Chandler-16
Chandler-16/Stat-32

On Defense
Shumpert-32/Douglas-16
Walker-32/Fields-16
Melo-32/Novak-16
Jorts-16/Jeffries-16/Chandler-16
Chandler-16/Stat-32

starters man
bench zone

Shumpert for Douglas
Walker for Novak
Jorts for Jeffries
Chandler for Stat
Melo for Stat

But the best solution is still trading stat. We improve our backcourt depth and overall depth. Its going to be at a point where we get less and less value as time goes on if we don't trade now. His name still carries value more so than his game. But eventually the word will be out that he is washed up.
Stat was great till he hurt his back...IS THAT WHY HE'S WASHED UP...he should not start. He can't be traded at 18 million/yr.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
STAT is far from washed up... He's just having trouble adjusting to his new role.. Guys gotta keep in mind that amare is no longer in the pick n roll situation, is mostly chandler... Give the guy time, he'll figure it out... He's too talented

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
How about we take Antoni off the bench and ship him over to a dumpster?
ny_g_mikedantoni1_576.jpg