PHX @ NYK 1/18 7:30 pm

KingofNy

Starter
Melo miss everything today-

Melo's obviously hurting. He seems really slow and out of it. It doesn't help when your coach doesn't call plays. After 2 or so pick in rolls in the first quarters our opponents figure it out and we go ISO the rest of the game. When's the last time the Knicks found someone cutting baseline behind the defense? I'll let you know, it was about 4 games ago. At least Landry's balling tonight.

LeFlume

All Star
We're shooting 38% and Suns is shooting 45% and we're only down by 3. We do something right. We're getting to the ft line...

KingofNy

Starter
I love our playcalling on offense. Oh wait, MDA doesn't call plays... nevermind.

D'Antoni's only play other than the pick & roll is to pass around until the shot clock goes down to 6 and pass it to Melo/Stat to chuck up a double covered 19 footer. Gotta love it. I'm throwing a party the day he's fired... Lets hope it's sooner than later.

KingCharles34

All Star
This is exactly why i hate fields, hes got the ability to score this many point every game. I dont question his talent

Stat really needs to do more head fakes, ball fakes. Hes trying a little harder to attack the basket but his shots/dunks get blocked. He obviously lost some athleticism but hes still got enough where if he was a little bit slicker, he woulda had that dunk on Lopez, and maybe one or two on Gortat. Wow at his shot gettin blocked 5 times, he has to be leading the league in that stat...ouch, the irony

LeFlume

All Star
I'm sure we will find a way to lose this game...Nobody can shoot themselfs in the foot like we can..We're the KINGS when it comes to screwing things up..