PHX @ NYK 1/18 7:30 pm

KingofNy

Starter
This guy waits till the ball is inbound to say foul.Not during the time out say "as soon as they inbound foul them fast" no waits till its tossed in and them says it.We looked like we has no idea what to do foul or don't foul this coach is unbelievable man

Not to mention we don't double-team Nash 3 times in a row to avoid him going to the line. I mean he's only the second-best free-throw shooter in NBA history. Our coach is smartz. :barf:

petescud

Starter
you couldn't be more right...

You're dreaming buddy. It ain't happening. I watch all the NBA games with league pass and we're the only team in the league that guards Centers with Point Guards and guards Point Guards with PF/C. How does this guy still have a job?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Well, the way I see it, we wre lucky enough to lose by 3 pts with Stoudemire and Anthony going for a combined 12 of 44 from the field. :boohoo:

nyk_nyk

All Star
As usual, a losing team uses us to break their streak. SMH Thus is why guys like Barkley always laughs at the notion of the Knicks being any good. Can u blame him?

fender0577

Rotation player
You're dreaming buddy. It ain't happening. I watch all the NBA games with league pass and we're the only team in the league that guards Centers with Point Guards and guards Point Guards with PF/C. How does this guy still have a job?
LMAO, i though the same thing.

I have never seen a team run that kind of defense in my life.C/PF on a PG/SG at the top of the key?! It was all game long.How he still has a job amazes me.

Kiyaman

Legend
Phoenix Suns DEFENSE won the game....27% fg shooting from Stat/Melo (12-44 fga)....Damn!
7.0 C-Tyson Chandler at the top of the key defending PG Nash....ha ha ha ha
:smokin: another Knicks game with a 7+ man rotation....another coaching error during a time-out....
is it possible we could send the headcoach down to the D.League for having more flaws than Jordan & Lin?
:smokin: We have a Joke for a headcoach.

KingofNy

Starter
Phoenix Suns DEFENSE won the game....27% fg shooting from Stat/Melo (12-44 fga)....Damn!
7.0 C-Tyson Chandler at the top of the key defending PG Nash....ha ha ha ha
:smokin: another Knicks game with a 7+ man rotation....another coaching error during a time-out....
is it possible we could send the headcoach down to the D.League for having more flaws than Jordan & Lin?
:smokin: We have a Joke for a headcoach.

Team's don't even really have to play defense because our offense is basically streetball. Melo and Stat are the ball-hogs and there's no off-ball movement, no cuts to the lane and a bunch of guys standing around while one guy fights double coverage and chucks up a brick.

I play basketball at a local gym after work and we run more plays and have more off-ball movement and cuts than the Knicks have. The ballhogs know we'll not pick them up next game if they don't pass.

Too bad MDA doesn't have any control over this team or it's stars. It's insane this guy gets paid to basically let them play streetball.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don't know if MDA has no control, I think it's that...his scheming sucks.

These guys switch way too much for no reason. If we fixed our switching we'd probably be a top 5 defensive team, considering so far this year I think the Knicks are top 10 in defensive rating.

Who'd have thought that our offense would be the big problem? We've improved on rebounding, improved on defense...yet we can't score more points than the Lottery-Bound Phoenix Suns? That's sad bro.

This shit isn't organized basketball.

CoolClyde

please stop this torture

another sh*t 4th quarter. actually entire game was shite. if not for Pumpert's amazing strokes of luck, Knicks would not have been in it. can't stand Antoni, personally or professionally. the only good thing about a Knicks loss is one more nail in coach's coffin, kinda like a republican hoping America does bad so Obama will lose next election...:2cents:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The whole game was a shameball classic for everybody but Shumpert....

No way you gotta give credit where credit is due - Landry Fields played an OK game.

If it weren't for Melo (and STAT to an extent but mostly Melo) stinking up this game, we would've won. And probably should've won by a freaking mile considering it looks like the Suns are headed to the lottery.