PHX @ NYK 1/18 7:30 pm

Lost to a terrible Phoenix team. This was the weakest team we've played up to this point and we still lost.

I really hate this roster. It's almost like a punishment to watch these guys play together, they actually make me miss our 08-09 and 09-10 rosters.
Back then it was atleast excitig to watch us play, despite losing a lot. Now we play horrible basketball n still lose a lot. Only the Knicks can actually take a step backwards from beein bad to beeing horrible......

Even Spike was rocking the Giants gear last night....

skisloper

Starter
Not to mention we don't double-team Nash 3 times in a row to avoid him going to the line. I mean he's only the second-best free-throw shooter in NBA history. Our coach is smartz. :barf:

How we did not DENY Nash the inbounds ball is truly amazing....Dantonio is a MORON

mafra

Legend
Losing to PHO at home? A team who lost 5 games in a row and played the night before while we were rested?

WOW.

Wargames

Starter
No way you gotta give credit where credit is due - Landry Fields played an OK game.

If it weren't for Melo (and STAT to an extent but mostly Melo) stinking up this game, we would've won. And probably should've won by a freaking mile considering it looks like the Suns are headed to the lottery.

Idk missing that open 3 after stat had that shannon brown block just sort of negated his props from my mind. However yeah he had a good game.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, I mean, that open 3 frustrated the hell out of me too, but he's allowed to miss an open 3 if he goes 6-12 for 17 points with 6 rebounds. If he does that every game, then I'll take back everything bad I said about him.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I've just watched the game and this is what I've been seeing:

Lamelo: "one of the most prolific scorers" scoring 23% from the field against a bunch of defensive scrubs. I don't know where is that CA7 guy listing Anthony as a TOP 5 player and comparing him to LeBron, but if I was him I'd certainly consider commiting e-suicide. I'm not saying we should trade Carmelo or bash him all the time, but let's just be honest, this dude isn't and won't be even close to LeBron.

@naked_Amare82: forcing shots and causing turnovers, he's got to find STAT from last season and that must take place quickly, because our two offensive stars look worse than a pair of below average NBDA forwards...

Chandler: good job, 17 rebounds and great defensive presence.

Landry: 6-12, 17 points, 6 boards and 4 dishes, his best game this season so far, I wonder if he continues playing at that level...

Shump: 20 points, better shooting, he did well.

WE LOST THAT GAME BECAUSE OUR OVERPAID *STARS* SCORED 12-44 COMBINED... 27%.

<boo> FIRE DUMBTONI <boo> FIRE DUMBTONI <boo> FIRE DUMBTONI <boo> :director:

Kiyaman

Legend
Dont Hate the player....FIRE Dantoni

The Knicks starting-5 players had 38+ minutes of playingtime a piece in the
game vs Suns....we are not supposed to expose our starters to that many
minutes per game unless it is vs a top contender team.

This was not a playoff game....the Suns is not a postseason team where
we can afford to take a chance on injuring our starters with so many minutes.
We are a struggling team that has not showed much effort into getting our 3
highest paid players meshing together as a trio-frontcourt. We fans/media
started blaming our Backcourt of PG-TD & SG-Fields days before the first
Knicks preseason game. Just like fans/media did in the 2007 offseason on
Rondo/Perkins being apart of Boston Celtics Big-3.

Knicks fans/media got it backwards....PG-TD & SG-Fields are not suppose to
compliment three star veteran players, our 3 highest paid star players should
complimenting PG-TD, SG-Fields, and our bench players.
Dont hate on the players....FIRE Dantoni :thumbsup:
This is the regular-season where we supposed to be preparing 10 players in a
rotation for a decent run in the postseason. Any and all games vs low mediocre-
teams like the Suns, Bucks, Bobcats, Kings, Wizards, Cavs, and Pistons we
should be playing a 9+ man rotation (9 players receiving 10+ minutes of playingtime).