Carmelo's family issue...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well if he can't adapt into D'Antoni's system then why New York? He could push for trading him anywhere else... if he doesn't fit into this team why did Dolan step up and made it happen? The only reasons why Carmelo is a Knick are: "fans" chanting his name at the Garden and a dumb owner who didn't give a stuff about what his GM said... We got an uncomplete "star" and we lost a proven GM with a bunch of solid role players. That deal was meant to make us better, instead it made us worse and improved Denver. SMH @ Dolan...

CA7

Scoring Champ
Well if he can't adapt into D'Antoni's system then why New York? He could push for trading him anywhere else... if he doesn't fit into this team why did Dolan step up and made it happen? The only reasons why Carmelo is a Knick are: "fans" chanting his name at the Garden and a dumb owner who didn't give a stuff about what his GM said... We got an uncomplete "star" and we lost a proven GM with a bunch of solid role players. That deal was meant to make us better, instead it made us worse and improved Denver. SMH @ Dolan...

Are you one of those guys who preferred the team before the trade....I think you are...the fact of the matter is Amar'e keeps calling C'ANToni this offensive genuis.....if he was he'd be able to design an offense where he can get the most out of both Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire BUT no he cant and Melo did make this team better, all it takes is non retarded coach to make things work

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
If by making this team better you mean losing more games and playing the ugliest basketball possible then yes, Melo made this team better. :lol:

nyk_nyk

All Star

Are you kidding me? The Knicks get a chance to land one of the top 10 players in the league and you blame the org for getting him??? The plan all along was to get two star players to build a foundation with, or did you forget? Role players can be acquired easily. Guys like Melo don't come along that often! Why am i even explaining this to you? If you know basketball then you would have figured it out on your own.

Newsflash: The deal didn't make us worse. It changed the makeup of the team and our "genius" coach hasn't adjusted to it. We went from a high scoring shooting team to an arguably best frontcourt team in the NBA... or did you forget that too?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Are you kidding me? The Knicks get a chance to land one of the top 10 players in the league and you blame the org for getting him??? The plan all along was to get two star players to build a foundation with, or did you forget? Role players can be acquired easily. Guys like Melo don't come along that often! Why am i even explaining this to you? If you know basketball then you would have figured it out on your own.

Newsflash: The deal didn't make us worse. It changed the makeup of the team and our "genius" coach hasn't adjusted to it. We went from a high scoring shooting team to an arguably best frontcourt team in the NBA... or did you forget that too?

thank you now I dont have to reply to this idiot who doesn't see what the real problem is

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
This is your typical behavior on this board, if you got no arguments you start calling other users idiots. I'm done with you.

Easy guys! We're all Knicks fans ain't we?!

Don't get on each other's backs guys - it's bad enough our team sucks right now, no need to go to war within the fan-base!

Let's save our anger for the Heat and Celtics :thumbsup: