Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
What the hell are you talking about??? Ball movement is something the players don't grasp yet?? They do it at the beginning of EVERY game! They eventually just stop and this is when coach needs to get at them. It's been long enough. If someone doesn't get ball movement then they need to sit down.

Chill with all the excuses man. Shit is wack.

You don't understand what I'm saying NYK NYK.

What I said was ball movement within the confines of the system, ie with the proper spacing, flow and decision making.

It's NOT easy to do it right within this system. Trust me. Takes time to get used to it.. Why just be yelling at guys for something they don't grasp mentally and can't execute yet?? This is what I meant when said BEFORE that that it would be counter-productive.

Not making excuses. Just telling you what, according to my judgment, is actually happening.

You guys over simplify shet so much man lol

nyk_nyk

All Star
You don't understand what I'm saying NYK NYK.

What I said was ball movement within the confines of the system, ie with the proper spacing, flow and decision making.

It's NOT easy to do it right within this system. Trust me. Takes time to get used to it.. Why just be yelling at guys for something they don't grasp mentally and can't execute yet?? This is what I meant when said BEFORE that that it would be counter-productive.

Not making excuses. Just telling you what, according to my judgment, is actually happening.

You guys over simplify shet so much man lol

There's no executing Antoni's offense. It's just about making shots. How do you not know this by now?

KingofNy

Starter
Again Knicks leaving corners/baseline wide open. If I was coach of the Bucks I would consistenly call plays to get my guys wide open in the corners.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Fields switching on to Bogut?

How long can this stupidity continue????

I hate this team, really I do.

Booooooooooooo.

metrocard

Legend
If we lose this game a change HAS to be made. Another one of those 'the Bucks are winless on the road" until they play the Knicks of course.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Crazy⑧s;197227 said:
melo Sux.

He Really Is Not That Good.
357j2p.jpg

CA7

Scoring Champ
Did I not say Young Money comes to play at the Garden he loves New York and hates that we passed on him