Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

petescud

Starter
this game clearly makes us a top 5 last place team...take the pick and be done with it. I see Jennings still reminds us we should had taken him when we could had

nyk_nyk

All Star
it's everyone's fault and this product will be crappier and crappier until Amare and Melo's contracts are expired.....I'm done.....thank god for the Giants, Yanks and Cuse basketball (jeezus I need a real job)

Before you bail on the Knicks why not see what another coach can do first? These guys just need a different voice IMO. Even Antoni said himself you should be able to score more with amare and melo on the team. Some coaches just do better with certain lineups.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
not at all give any other coach in the NBA this team and you see better results, I've seen it done I've seen better coaching thats what its coming down to

i mean, we were down double digits to the Wizards....I honestly dont kno wut team we have more actual talent than......I really dont. Because any team in the league is capable of winning by 10+ in our own arena smh......

Oh no, believe me, I've been leading the Fire D'antoni campaign for a while now.....but Dolan is gonna pay for his services, tired of dead money.....

nyk_nyk

All Star
Tomjonovich was able to do some amazing things with that HOU squad that lost TMac and Yao. Remember that anyone???

KingofNy

Starter
Can't wait to see antonis press con, lol.

Why is that? It's the same damn thing every time. We failed to make baskets and they were on fire. We got to stop going ISO so much and move without the ball. blah blah blah. I give up on this team until D'Antoni's gone. I wanna break something.

fender0577

Rotation player
Why is that? It's the same damn thing every time. We failed to make baskets and they were on fire. We got to stop going ISO so much and move without the ball. blah blah blah. I give up on this team until D'Antoni's gone. I wanna break something.
I'm actually starting to like watching his facial expressions, classic.

CA7

Scoring Champ
How come every team we play cant miss

we need a new leader. I'll keep the team but Dolan, the Front Office and Coaching Staff has to go

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer

"they were on fire" lolll...maybe if you didn't let ALL players in the league get to the EXACT spot that they like to shoot.....

CA7

Scoring Champ
Amare - "dantoni is an offensive genius"

FAIL

Thank You Amar'e is more brain washed then a child, he believes anything D'Antoni says. I doubt he see that Nash created this D'Antoni buzz without Nash D'Antoni is nothing

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
How come every team we play cant miss

we need a new leader. I'll keep the team but Dolan, the Front Office and Coaching Staff has to go

because once you let scrubs take 5 straight wide open shots and they make 4 of them, then they're capable of making fadeaway contested 3's.

tiger0330

Legend
I see D'Antoni called this a "crisis", I hope crisis means "I am about to be fired". Team took 22 3's and shot less than 30% as usual with D'Antoni's "win some, lose more" SSOL.

Lin: (triple/double) 28pts/11rbs/12ast/2st/1blk
Jordan: 26pts/8rbs/3blks

I know its D league but D'antoni needs to give these guys a chance. They looked way hungrier than our sorry a-- starters.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
Lin: (triple/double) 28pts/11rbs/12ast/2st/1blk
Jordan: 26pts/8rbs/3blks

I know its D league but D'antoni needs to give these guys a chance. They looked way hungrier than our sorry a-- starters.

smh....Lin is garbage....i've seen him, he can't play. so just leave it.

Jerome Jordan is a 7 footer who wasn't brought into the league as soon as he was eligible in college. That means he sucks. Big men ALWAYS get multiple opportunities in the NBA if they are serviceable. He's not.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Ah, thank god for booze,lol.

Couldn't say it better! And coach sucks real bad, huge part of problem in my opinion, but sorry CA7, Melo sucks right now too. I agree he won't do this forever, he is good, but unfortunately the best of the best he is not. He can score large amounts on a poor shooting percentage of a ton of shots, and sometimes he can be very good on better percentages, but he's not one of the top few in the game. I want him to be amazing, but right now, I realize support has been suspect, but the number of awful shots and blown easy attempts are not exciting. I'm not killing your guy, he will shine for us in days to come, but right now he's not a bit better than Jamal Crawford... volume scorer as Cusegirl said