Slim Eddy Curry

petescud

Starter
anyone see the Heat game tonight. Eddie looks like he was on a killer diet and lost 75 lbs or so. Still his spastic self though. Lazy passes as usual but you know he couldn't get in shape on our squad

Kiyaman

Legend
It look like the Heat been running scrimages with Eddie in practice since the summer....
Eddie look like he been barred from every fast-food restaurant in Miami.

Eddie didnt look like no "PROJECT" in those 6 minutes....6 pts, 3 rbds,
attacking the offensive glass. If rookie PG-Cole & Curry get a pick n roll
working Miami will have scoring depth off their bench.
Somehow, by the middle of the season I see Curry getting 20+ minutes of playingtime in Miami.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
curry.jpg

Look at how much weight this guy has lost. 65 lbs! Good for him. Hope he stays healthy.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I just finished watching the game and despite playing just 6 minutes he had some impact. Made a nice cut to the basket from pick and roll, got some rebounds. He won't get many minutes because of Haslem but still that's another big body in the paint for Heat they can use.

KingCharles34

All Star
Wow lol at the picture of him with the Knicks compared to the Heat

I dont like him as a player but I wish him the best. Hes got big financial problems and this might be his last chance to make some money. I hope he does good and he can get himself a good deal next year. When he was at his best back in 07 he led the league in points in the paint, only Yao Ming was able to stop him one on one. He was turnover prone though, he never knew how to pass out of the double team and make his teammates better.

KingCharles34

All Star
Put this on Twitter last night:

As a Knicks fan I hate him for the (lack of) effort; as a human being I hope he has his life sorted out.

Thats exactly what im saying, i would never root for anybody to fail at life. I think i've heard that Eddy has alotta kids, he owes alot more money then he has. Im sure hes been through alot and has learned alot, hopefully he can get his career back on track. EC coulda been a beast

Kiyaman

Legend
All u crazy Haters dont have a clue on why u been hating on Eddy Curry....

I wasnt happy with the trade for Curry in 2005, because two months earlier
we committed our self to C-Jerome-James, plus we picked up a walking FA
with a center Big-Body in Butler.

Curry was a turnover/scoring king in Chicago, in New York under assistant
coach Mark Aquire, our project-Curry became an unstoppable low post
scoring center that demanded oponents to double & tripple team him....
a young Curry was never taught how to pass, so he forced his shots when
double & tripple team which lead to foolish turn-overs which is the samething
we been getting from our veteran super-stars "Melo & Stat" who both earn
double Curry's salaries.

Curry was the better of the Zach & Curry tandem....although both had no-
defensive or passing-skills abilities, Curry did compliment PF-David Lee
double-double performance by boxing-out, plus Curry screening for the pick n
roll gave our guards creative options on offense.
However, none of our Knicks players were a fan of Isiah Thomas running the show.

Walsh & Dantoni's arrival had the Knicks bigman-coach Mark Aquire Fired asap,
plus big-mouth Walsh "2010-Plan" without a bigman-coach gave Curry the
oportunity to go on a 3 year paid vacation.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
iSaYughh and KS3!

I just repped your posts: KS3's for compassion - Zeke's because he made me laugh again - and it's triple green (
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
) time for the 2 of you almost simultaneously.

2 of the most entertaining KO posters! Good on ya', boys. You're funny ****ers and you know your Knicks.:beer:

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;198277 said:
iSaYughh and KS3!

I just repped your posts: KS3's for compassion - Zeke's because he made me laugh again - and it's triple green (
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
) time for the 2 of you almost simultaneously.

2 of the most entertaining KO posters! Good on ya', boys. You're funny ****ers and you know your Knicks.:beer:

Gratsi, Mr 8's! I will try to use the power of triple green only for good. :peace:

btw, expect a new bi-weekly (in honor of our captain's bisexual tendencies) iSayUghh Productions thread, telling the stories of some of our Knicks' finest representatives, through the classical and timeless powers of pictorials, the written word, and hefty uses of adobe photoshop and cock shots.