Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

mafra

Legend
Fields just shot a blatant air ball.........how low can we go

LOL!

All that progress he's made last few games... deflated... he'll be lost now for weeks.

SHUMPERT's got balls man.

He'll either be great... be a J-Starks... Or he'll be the biggest ball hog to ever play in the NBA.

CA7

Scoring Champ
LOL!

All that progress he's made last few games... deflated... he'll be lost now for weeks.

SHUMPERT's got balls man.

He'll either be great... be a J-Starks... Or he'll be the biggest ball hog to ever play in the NBA.

that was the worst shot I ever seen, his confidence must be shot right now, Shumpert is turning into what Skip Bayless likes to call Russell Westbrick

KingofNy

Starter
How do you know D'Antoni is a bad coach?

Answer:

His starting lineup consists of:

2 5+ NBA All-stars
1 3+ NBA All-star
1 All-rookie team SG
1 potential rookie of the year candidate

At least 4 teams with NO stars have a better record than us.

He is a joke.

KingofNy

Starter
That's hilarious... Yesterday's game Shump had a 2 body lead with a clear path and the refs even reviewed it and said it wasn't a clear path. Now today it wasn't a clear path and we got it. Refs suck.

mafra

Legend
that was the worst shot I ever seen, his confidence must be shot right now, Shumpert is turning into what Skip Bayless likes to call Russell Westbrick

Considering where we selected... Have to say it looks like we hit grand slams with Shumpert & Joorts.

mafra

Legend
Fields remembered how to rebound!

A Knick player dove for a loose ball!

We keep chucking 3s though... No points.

LeFlume

All Star
That's hilarious... Yesterday's game Shump had a 2 body lead with a clear path and the refs even reviewed it and said it wasn't a clear path. Now today it wasn't a clear path and we got it. Refs suck.

I was thinking the same thing. :thumbsup:

KingofNy

Starter
We got a 3 point lead and after a nice save we shoot a 3 and then turn it over. What terrible coaching. He needs to sit Melo down.