Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

KingofNy

Starter
Bill Walker comes into the game and Denver goes on an 8-0 run with Walker responsible for 6 of the points. Crap. I hate Bill Walker, he shouldn't see the court except for garbage time. If anything Novak should be out there, at least he can shoot.

LeFlume

All Star
Every team have their team scouts check out KOL before games. We give them the key to victory. Everytime we lose it's not on coach. It's on us,,,we know to much but we can't keep our mouth shut about it..:afro:

KingofNy

Starter
Every team have their team scouts check out KOL before games. We give them the key to victory. Everytime we lose it's not on coach. It's on us,,,we know to much but we can't keep our mouth shut about it..:afro:

Our losses are without a doubt on the coach. He determines the style of play, calls the plays, and is directly responsible for the team's losses. MDA has them running the floor tonight and shooting with confidence. If the Knicks win today it's on the coach as well. Only MDA can save his career, because the Knicks record now is solely because of his coaching.

KingofNy

Starter
Bill Walker comes into the game and Denver goes on an 8-0 run with Walker responsible for 6 of the points. Crap. I hate Bill Walker, he shouldn't see the court except for garbage time. If anything Novak should be out there, at least he can shoot.

Maybe he heard me. lol Nice job Walker.

mafra

Legend
STAT playing some post defense.

WOW, we finally have a hot offensive player. Watch D'ant pull him now.