Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

CA7

Scoring Champ
You are smoking something if you think Carmelo is playing well. We are in this b/c Gallo missed a FT. He's 9-26 w/ Gallo guarding him. 4 FT attempts and 6 TO.

He just cost us at the end of OT.

since the 4th quarter he's i think 7/14 with 21 pts, and 2 to's....he found some rhythm finally why so angry. He made up for STAT's mistake and its not the fact that Gallo missed a FT because everyone knows he cant handle those situations

KingofNy

Starter
You are smoking something if you think Carmelo is playing well. We are in this b/c Gallo missed a FT. He's 9-26 w/ Gallo guarding him. 4 FT attempts and 6 TO.

He just cost us at the end of OT.

Dude, if that's not what the coach wants don't you think he'd do something about it? I mean he's the coach.

CoolClyde

double mother****ing over****ing time!
so, at what point does phony-toni call a different last second play other than ISO for Melo? triple-teamed... SMH.

mafra

Legend
since the 4th quarter he's i think 7/14 with 21 pts, and 2 to's....he found some rhythm finally why so angry. He made up for STAT's mistake and its not the fact that Gallo missed a FT because everyone knows he cant handle those situations

Did get a huge rebound. BUT, ill advised 3 trying to put nail in coffin, and then foolish final attempt.

Still... he is getting it going. For sure