Can people stop trashing Walker?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Ever since last year, by Breen, by our fans, they say he's lazy, not a smart player, etc.

Why? Because Breen/the media say so? Because D'Antoni doesn't play him? D'Antoni has been benching good players since 2008. Can you STOP believing this bullshit that he doesn't have the work ethic???

Walker may not have given the game he gave tonight every game, but he has done it enough for me. I felt this way long before this season. How's he supposed to even be consistent when he gets benched when he's playing great ball? ARE YOU SERIOUS? STOP BELIEVING THE SHIT YOU HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
This one is on D'Antoni. Walker shot the hell out of the ball tonight in the first half. Where was he found in the second half? Oh wait, we can't have him stealing minutes from a ****ing Giraffe!

This one is on D'Antoni. Walker shot the hell out of the ball tonight in the first half. Where was he found in the second half? Oh wait, we can't have him stealing minutes from a ****ing Giraffe!
Fair enough. I've been one of the few MDA supporters on this site but this was all on MDA. Including not having Shumpert and Jorts in instead of Giraffe and TD.