Oh what could have been

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
While watching the game tonight and watching Gallo,Mozgov I could'nt help but think oh what could have been without the trade.All we would have needed was a coach if we still had Gallo,Mozgov,Chandler,Felton,Stat and whoever else im forgetting.

That trade absolutely put this franchise back five years or more.We have a bunch of players that don't even what to think about playing team ball. All they are worried about is padding their stats and im sick of it. We look just like the 76ers when AI was there and would not play team ball.Did they win anything? no and we are'nt either. This is the pros for heavens sake! you need five players out there playing team ball NOT just one that thinks he can do it all.Its going to be a long long season and I seriously dread to see what this franchise looks like in years to come.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
While watching the game tonight and watching Gallo,Mozgov I could'nt help but think oh what could have been without the trade.All we would have needed was a coach if we still had Gallo,Mozgov,Chandler,Felton,Stat and whoever else im forgetting.

That trade absolutely put this franchise back five years or more.We have a bunch of players that don't even what to think about playing team ball. All they are worried about is padding their stats and im sick of it. We look just like the 76ers when AI was there and would not play team ball.Did they win anything? no and we are'nt either. This is the pros for heavens sake! you need five players out there playing team ball NOT just one that thinks he can do it all.Its going to be a long long season and I seriously dread to see what this franchise looks like in years to come.
No it didn't

Mike D just needs his sytle of players and his style of players didnt even get him to the championship...so I say get a new coach and see what happens.

Melo is not a Mike D guy and we have no PG so Mike D's system is non existent.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
No it didn't

Mike D just needs his sytle of players and his style of players didnt even get him to the championship...so I say get a new coach and see what happens.

Melo is not a Mike D guy and we have no PG so Mike D's system is non existent.

I hope your right man! I have never said that Mike D needs fired on here UNTIL now.We gave the guy four or so years and it has'nt gotten anybetter.Its time to cut ways with him and get a guy in here that preaches defense and team ball.It still would have been nice if Gallo was still a Knick.

KingofNy

Starter
I hope your right man! I have never said that Mike D needs fired on here UNTIL now.We gave the guy four or so years and it has'nt gotten anybetter.Its time to cut ways with him and get a guy in here that preaches defense and team ball.It still would have been nice if Gallo was still a Knick.

It's far from over man... Keep your head up. The Knicks still have time to right the ship, it's up to Dolan to make it happen though.