Official Dump Antoni and Melo Anthony Thread

Who should we throw in a dumpster(fire/trade)?

• Amar'e Stoudemire

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Carmelo Anthony

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Mike Antoni

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Mike Antoni and Carmelo Anthony both need to go.

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Such a dumb thread this is.

I usually keep away out of saying bad things, but sometimes I see the peak and I cannot help myself.

I see you like Melo's 18 field goal attempts and 7 free throw attempts for 21 points per game, huh?

Melo is averaging just 7 field goal makes out of his 18 attempts and just 5.5 free throws out of 7 attempts per game.

I can understand another fire MDA threasd but to include Melo is just idiotic. They always say a player is a product of his system, well in this system he cant play well plain and simple. He started off hot today and was on his way to 40 but got benched and lost his confidence again, he is being asked to be Atlas for New York City.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol funny thread...

in my opinion its not really fair to blame Carmelo, hes being asked to:

1) Be the #1 offensive Option

2) Be the point guard

3) Be the best rebounder

4) Play defense

5) Lead a team full of scrubs

6) Take the blame from the fans and media

I think hes done the best he can do, Melo's played with alotta heart. He leads the team in assists per game, he has looked to get his teammates involved.

With the situation Melo is in and the teammates that he has, its impossible for him to deliver and look good while doing so. The only player in the league that might be able to deliver and reach these high demands is Lebron James, even he would only make it 3 quarters of the way.

So who should be put in a hefty bag?

Amarknee Stoudemire has become such a horrible basketball player, he looks like hes an overgrown high school kid trying to fit in with NBA players. Hes officially the most overrated power forward to ever play the game. Chris Bosh and David Lee are both better players then him, Garnetts what...38 years old? Hes still better then Amare. I think Harrelson was on the verge of taking Amare's starting job from him until he got hurt last night.

Lets just put it this way, if i had a license to kill my bullet would go straight between STats eyes, leaving a whole on the bridge of his nose thats bigger from the abrasions left by his goggles. He barely even has a d*ck

SMH @ this Stanmelo faggit going out of his way to defend his hero....neg rep