New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers January 25, 7:00 PM

KingofNy

Starter
It takes a 15-0 Cleveland run before D'Antoni decides to call a timeout. Yet when we're going on a run, D'antoni calls a timeout and cools his own guys off. This coach boggles me.

CA7

Scoring Champ
It takes a 15-0 Cleveland run before D'Antoni decides to call a timeout. Yet when we're going on a run, D'antoni calls a timeout and cools his own guys off. This coach boggles me.

He also doesn't say shit to refs when we're down 15 but when we're up 28 he wants to argue

KingofNy

Starter
Every Play This Whole Game Has Been A Pick And Roll. Its Not Working Dumbtoni, Come Up With Another F*cking Play Moron!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Until this offense changes, or we have an extra 20 games to adjust to it, we will continue to lose. We don't have the players to adjust to it, and we don't have the coach to adjust to the players.

The Cavs are terrible. We are much, much worse.

KingofNy

Starter
He also doesn't say shit to refs when we're down 15 but when we're up 28 he wants to argue

HAHAHA I said the same sh*t yesterday. I'm about to turn the game off now, this sh*t ain't worth my Wednesday night. Any fans stills supporting this coach need to get their head checked.