New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers January 25, 7:00 PM

KingofNy

Starter
We're 2-13 from 3 and can't hit a shot... Wonder why? Maybe because D'Antoni is running a team full of guys that can't shoot all game:

Giraffries
Walker
Douglas
Chandler
Melo

One scorer... Only Dumbtoni could mismanage such a good roster.

KingofNy

Starter
honestly dont understand if the gameplan is to chuck 3s why is walker in and not novak?

Because Novak can hit the three. It's obvious Dumbtoni is trying to get fired. With how well our reserves played yesterday, it should blow EVERY Knicks fan's mind why he keeps this offensive slug of a unit in for most of EVERY game. Unbelievable. F*ck D'Antoni.

LeFlume

All Star
STAT are you kidding me??? He is SO WEAK ...he should own that guy Hollins but he pushed STAT like he was a little girl..:barf:

KingofNy

Starter
Its amazing how Jeffries has back spasms and MDA still plays him before Jordan.

The funny thing is Jeffries defense isn't good anymore. On top of not being able to shoot, dribble, pass, steal or even dribble... WHY THE F*CK is he in the game? UGH I want to shoot MDA. I'm pissed.

KingofNy

Starter
The next play call up the court was a give & go with Jeffries the recipient. I'd rather have a rock coaching this team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
**** this shit.

Not a single player on the floor knows what the other is doing on offense.

Absolutely zero cognition.

Still, somehow, we run the same, monotonous sets and continue to ****ing fail.

Why? Someone please tell me WHY we don't run plays, and don't have a post game. Mike, can you ****ing hear us begging you to adjust?

KingofNy

Starter
TRADE STAT NOW..:barf:

It's not Stat buddy... Look at the offense in general. Our only play is the pick & roll. We have NOTHING else. Once opposing team's figure out how to defend it we turn into the NY Chuckers. Look at the roster as well. NO coach in the NBA would give Girafferies 25+ minutes... NONE. Especially when we have a proven marksman in Novak and a YOUNG shot blocking PF in Jordan. :boohoo:

fender0577

Rotation player
Does anyone notice, when it counts(4th QT), our offense goes back to chaos, everyone who calls this guy (antoni) an offensive genus, stand up.LOL.I'm tired of this sh**, fire this idiot already.