New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers January 25, 7:00 PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Cavs have scored just 4 points in ~8 minutes of the Q2, then they've got 14 points within the next 4 minutes... where is Knicks' defense?

Amare is forcing shots again, at least 4 of his attempts have been seriously contested.

Our bench is looking awful...

We should be up by 10 at this point, but somehow we aren't...

LeFlume

All Star
I wish I had Clydes wardrobe, He knows how to dress..Maybe he can tell STAT how to wear A Knicks jersey. What it means to be proud of what you wear..

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Doubt Ewing joins us for anything less than top assistant role, we've ignored him as a coach like crazy, and has made it clear he doesn't just want to be a big man coach, so unless it's a better position I'd expect him to stay in Orlando.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Thats why we should hire Ewing..He would help STAT grow some balls
What's amazing is they honor the guy, I don't know, every year. They honor him, but while they've got a lot of ex-players in their organization, they've never made any move to try to hire him. That to me is amazing.
Stan Van Gundy

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What's amazing is they honor the guy, I don't know, every year. They honor him, but while they've got a lot of ex-players in their organization, they've never made any move to try to hire him. That to me is amazing.
Stan Van Gundy

But they keep his practice puppet, Herb 'The Gerb' Williams on board. WTF?

iSaYughh

Starter
^ The refs are trying to mug this game from us.

But damn, it is just painful to watch STAT play basketball these days. I'm even starting to feel more pity vs venom towards him.

KingofNy

Starter
How many damn dumb @ss turnovers is this team gonna have every night? I guess it doesn't matter as D'antoni doesn't care about stats.