New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers January 25, 7:00 PM

KingofNy

Starter
:lol::lol::lol:

Once the knicks game is over every Knicks fan should cut one line on each wrist, we're all in this together and we need to release our pain :lol:

Im about to carve Fire Dantoni on my forearm :lol:

I already did. I want to carve it in his forehead. He'd probably agree to have us do that. How many excuses are we going to hear from him before he's fired?

More reason's D'antoni needs to be gone now:

His rotation sucks.
He plays the Giraffe almost 30 mintues a game.
He never plays our bench players that CAN shoot.
He only runs one play a game on offense.
He doesn't care if his team chucks up covered 3's with 20 seconds on the shot clock.
He doesn't call timeouts until opponents already destroyed our confidence.
He doesn't motivate his guys to play better when opposing team is on a run.
He doesn't challenge bullsh*t calls or work the refs unless we're up by 20+.
He calls his substitutions the SAME exact way EVERY game at the SAME exact time regardless of situation.
UGH, I can go on all day. This is just sh*t from tonight.

mafra

Legend
Another game with 20+ turnovers. Another night under .200 from downtown (3-19 last i saw). Again, we are top 3 team in 3 point attempts, yet we're in bottom 5 in 3-point makes. When do we stop shooting them?

LeFlume

All Star
You look at the boxscore for the game and you see STAT with 19 points and 14 boards and you think. Wow he must have been great...EEEEEHH FAIL!!! :barf:

KingofNy

Starter
Plan B is "lets hope Plan A works otherwise we are fvcked"

D'antoni's plan A is pick & roll all game and hope Melo or Stat or Bill Walker is on fire so he can bench them.

His play B is chuck as many 3's as you can and hope that they fall.

Plan C is hurry up and get the game over because it's already over.

KingofNy

Starter
You look at the boxscore for the game and you see STAT with 19 points and 14 boards and you think. Wow he must have been great...EEEEEHH FAIL!!! :barf:

It's always the players faults right? lol They're supposed to pull shit out of their @ss every night because they're all-stars. Ugh. Stupid thinking.

They're great in other systems but that doesn't matter right? None of our players have EVER played in this system, heck Dumbtoni doesn't even know what his system is. It's like glorified streetball. That doesn't work in the NBA, stop blaming the players for not executing in a broken system.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
wtf..!! this game made me soo sick.... So happy I didnt waste my $$ on league pass this year!!! I bet if all players had to earn there big bucks through hard work and progress like any other average joe shit would be different.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
l_train_throws_the_hammer_down_tshirt-p235174283561856155zwoib_400.jpg

KingofNy

Starter
wtf..!! this game made me soo sick.... So happy I didnt waste my $$ on league pass this year!!! I bet if all players had to earn there big bucks through hard work and progress like any other average joe shit would be different.

I wish I didn't get league pass this season as well. I can't believe I paid 200 bucks to watch a bad coach destroy good players. I should of known better... I thought talent could override bad coaching but we're all finding out the hard way that it doesn't work.

LeFlume

All Star
It's always the players faults right? lol

They're great in other systems but that doesn't matter right? None of our players have EVER played in this system, heck Dumbtoni doesn't even know what his system is. It's like glorified streetball. That doesn't work in the NBA, stop blaming the players for not executing in a broken system.

Stat is a ****ing captain. He should be vocal. He played for Dumtoni for years. He can change things..STAT IS QUIET..he doesen't lead..

KingofNy

Starter
LOL right after we promote Jared Jeffries and his bands new album

JeffriesSinger.jpg

that shit going Platinum

:thewave:

LMFAO!!! HAHAHA... I'm sure D'Antoni camped outside of target to be first in line to get a copy. :teeth: Meanwhile Novak and Jordan are wishing they had the stuff that JJ has.

nyk_nyk

All Star
He calls his substitutions the SAME exact way EVERY game at the SAME exact time regardless of situation.

Exactly! He has no idea how to manage in-game situations. He also doesn't understand that the strategy changes based on your opponent. Certain guys may not be useful against certain teams but the opposite also applies. Antoni sticks with his fav 7 or 8 and that's it. Certain guys have particular skills that can be useful if he looked at the game differently.

Horrible coach!!!!! No adjustments, no urging for feeds to the post, no motivation.

I'm glad I didn't get hype of a Bobkittens win!