I Had a Dream Last Night...

Red

TYPE-A
That D'Antoni was fired, seriously no bullshit. It was great, I was so happy.

In my dream, Dolan fired D'Antoni through the night and when I woke up, and watched ESPN, they reported the Knicks moved forward without D'Antoni.

As I began to wake for real, I realized it was only a dream, but I held out watching just in case it was an accurate preminition.

It wasn't.

It's mind boggling how some can give excuse after excuse, reason after reason, year after year, but still Deny what is so evident. Denial. Admit you are wrong. There are so many valid reasons to move on.

It all stems from coaching.

****WARNING****

ONCE WE FIRE D'ANTONI, AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, HE WILL BE REPLACED...

AND WE START WINNING...

I DON'T WANT TO SEE MANY POSTERS AROUND HERE. MY VENOM WILL BE ADMISTERED WITHOUT PREJUDICE!

If you can't figure out what the problem is by now, if you make any excuses, then you don't know basketball. You probably have never played organized ball; never been coached; have no real basketball skill or knowledge.

You don't know what you're talking about. Point blank period. I can't believe how many people, radio hosts included, are having trouble realizing its the coach. After 3 years... really?

iSaYughh

Starter
:lol:

You have a very nice imagination, Red. You're letting it run rampant over what otherwise appears to be a fine, sound mind.

Do you have a suicide hotline programmed into your phone?

Just promise me you won't off yourself out of shame when you're proved wrong (again) about MDA and the success we will have with him.

Btw, do those people who have never "played organized ball; never been coached; have no real basketball skill" include.....242 NBA players? :alert:

Si Players Nba Poll

Which head coach would you most like to play for?

Phil Jackson, Lakers ....................... 21%

Mike D'Antoni, Suns ......................... 21%

Gregg Popovich, Spurs .................... 15%

:kinky:

Perhaps, the people who voted D'antoni NBA Coach of the Year? Or, NBA coaches themselves?

I've been touting him for a long time, so call me a prophet,'' Miami coach Stan Van Gundy told reporters. ``If you go back, there were a lot of you writing that it wouldn't last a year. Stoudemire couldn't hold up playing against centers, Marion against power forwards, that style of play wouldn't work.'

I heard all of those things and Mike stuck to those guns and proved to people that it can work.'

The Verdict Is In: :redface:Red:redface: has lost it.

iSaYughh

Starter
If MDA is not fired soon we may as well trade Shumpert and Jorts because he is going to ruin them.

Undertood that Shump was a guy most thought would slip to the 2nd round...who is pretty much in top 5 NBA rookie conversations?

And that Jorts was a WTF 2nd rounder, who was contributing pretty solid minutes and playing surprisingly well?

And that last years pick, Fields, was a WTF 2nd rounder who ended up in ROY discussions all last year?

bogey1964

Rookie
Undertood that Shump was a guy most thought would slip to the 2nd round...who is pretty much in top 5 NBA rookie conversations?

And that Jorts was a WTF 2nd rounder, who was contributing pretty solid minutes and playing surprisingly well?

And that last years pick, Fields, was a WTF 2nd rounder who ended up in ROY discussions all last year?

Right now Shump has potential but needs to be more under control(Coaches Job) and when Jorts was playing he has a 275lb center camping out at the three point line that is a wtf

Red

TYPE-A
:lol:

You have a very nice imagination, Red. You're letting it run rampant over what otherwise appears to be a fine, sound mind.

Do you have a suicide hotline programmed into your phone?

Just promise me you won't off yourself out of shame when you're proved wrong (again) about MDA and the success we will have with him.

Btw, do those people who have never "played organized ball; never been coached; have no real basketball skill" include.....242 NBA players? :alert:

:kinky:

Perhaps, the people who voted D'antoni NBA Coach of the Year? Or, NBA coaches themselves?

The Verdict Is In: :redface:Red:redface: has lost it.

Ughh... I've forgoten more basketball than you've learned.
Notice how you reference MY THREADS, we don't reference yours. Thanks, but please no autographs right now.

Ask yourself this...

1. Would our team perform so poorly under Doc Rivers, Phil Jackson, Pop, or even Van Gundy?

2. Wasn't there a chicken or egg debate about who's to blame; the coach or the players?

3. What team looks so good yet so bad from game to game?

4. Who's in charge of producing leaders, accountability, and in game adjustments?

5. What coach has a winning resume but hasn't won?

Well the verdict is in. It might be my impatience but I think I'm comvinced. We are the Dallas cowboys of BB, and MDA is Wade Phillips.

His body language says it all. His speeches and lack of accountability says more. First it was talent.

So we brought MDA in here b/c we thought he could persuade talent... he failed.

We brought MDA in to reinvigorate the offense... he failed.

We adhered to this spread P & R philosophy, and blamed the players, but for some reason, we can't execute it... why? Could it be b/c even when ran to perfection it lacks fundamentals? Just maybe...

Haven't we disected this to no end? And haven't we concluded it was the players? Well perenial all-stars were added... a playoff experienced PG was added, and what happened?

Defense was added... and what happened?

I'll tell you what happened... MDA is the Wade Phillips of BB. More talent and not enough of what's needed.. Leadership. Accountability. Consistency.

Our mistakes began with drafting Gallo.. b/c of who...? MDA

We gutted our roster and added "athletic" players, suited for a system, who can't execute, b/c of who...? MDA

Why are we missing but STILL chucking 3's? MDA

Why can't we run the basic plays like a P&R? B/c we neglect to exploit the low post and work from the inside out.. why? MDA

Why isn't Gallo (the best shooter ever) confident, and so streaky? MDA conditioning.

Why isn't the rotation set? MDA

Why don't we have Lopez & Jennings? MDA

Why...

It makes too much sense, don't bother Ughh.

I've already exposed your lack of technical basketball prowess in that Baron Davis thread. Where you at?

The fact that YOU chose to respond (many times) when I say IF you support this coach you must not know or play ball speaks volumes.

Have you figured how we actually got the lead this last game vs CLE, and how exactly we lost it? Huh? Have you?

Because we need a PG right? Because the players were good enough to get a lead but they don't fit together right?
We blew out CHA without Melo Why exactly?

We took 35 threes the other day, although we missed the majority, and were behind, why?

Look, let someone else answer that, we know you're not qualified.

KingofNy

Starter
Dude I had the same dream about 2 weeks before Brian Schottenheimer got fired and I wanted him fired just as bad as I want MDA gone. Hopefully your dream will come true Red...

If someone offered me an option to pay them $1500 to have D'Antoni fired, I woudn't even hesitate to pay it to get his @ss outta NY... Not even for a second. He ruins 4 out of 7 night of my week along with nasty day-after hangovers.