Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

• Total voters
Looking forward to this game, maybe the Knicks can surprise the league without Melo and have a lucky day on offense, hitting 24 three pointers.

If not we'll atleast see a Lebron in beast mode, yes that ****er has been beasting since Wade is sidelined. Seems like the Lebron from Cleveland is back - for now.

The Lebron we were supposed to sign instead of Stoudemire :td::sweat:

Off topic: I believe Lebron could average a triple double in D'Antoni's system......28 ppg, 10.1 rpg, 10.5 apg - definitely possible for Lebron in the true SSOL we played last year with Felton.

Damn... we have no SF on this team. Who is going to guard LeBron? Jeffries?

Just throw a Dime defense out there, with 6 DBs we should be ok, just play triple coverage on Lebron and avoid penalties :thumbsup:

Their starting QB in D-Wade is also out, he had that 90 ft TD pass last season and another one this season.....oh and send Jeffries on a linebacker blitz against BOsh from time to time and we should be ok on defense.

CA7

Scoring Champ
They dont have Wade, we dont have Melo and you know what I really think missing these next 2 games is good for Melo as he can watch and see what he truly needs to become in order for us to be as good as we can be

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
starting lineup tn

shump pg
douglas sg
feilds sf
stat pf
chandler c

i feel comfortable with that honestly no one to stop the ball and fields playing the way he has been douglas playing off the ball

CA7

Scoring Champ
Its funny guys wanna change the way we play so Fields can get off more

Thats the dumbest assessment I've heard in a while

CoolClyde

Duh-Wade playing tonite

<<...Dwyane Wade will return to action on Friday night for the Heat.
Wade returns after a six-game absence and is safe to get into all starting lineups.
Source: Ira Winderman on Twitter>>

Duh-why? source: a guy named Ira... he's on fiyah!

CoolClyde

Toney D starts

<<Toney Douglas will get the start for the Knicks on Friday night with Carmelo Anthony (wrist, ankle) out.
Douglas and Iman Shumpert will man the Knicks backcourt and Landry Fields will move to the SF position on Friday night. It was originally thought that Bill Walker would get the start at SF, but that is not going to be the case. It will be interesting to see how the Knicks play with the three-guard lineup against the Heat.

Source: Howard Beck on Twitter>>

Laundry Folding Forward! hmmmm.

source: Howard Beck. his brother Jeff's a good gitar playah!

CA7

Scoring Champ
guys wanna get to the way we use to play*

Thats bullshit, he's the only one they talk about, it helps Fields play better. He's a role player find your niche. Tyson plays well regardless of how the ball moves.

Melo- needs to work without the ball more
STAT- needs to attack the offensive glass if he's not getting the ball, post up and call for it
Toney- needs to stay on the bench
Fields- needs to be active if the ball isn't moving doesn't mean you shouldn't
Shumpert- needs to be more Magic less Michael

do those things plus fire D'Antoni and we're fine

CA7

Scoring Champ
So how many times will Amare get blocked tonight? And how badly will he get outplayed by Bosh?

Change your sig please please please

to answer your question he'll get blocked 4 times and get 4 subsequent fouls trying to block Bosh back

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm loving all this criticism we're getting, guys dont believe but if there's anything we can learn from the Giants its that we just gotta get hot at the right time

LeFlume

All Star
We have to get STAT going. Give him the ball as much as possible +1. Let him have 40 shots. We need him in a good spot going forward. FEED HIM