Knicks @ Heat: Friday, Jan 27th, 8:00pm. The Gruesome Tale Of 2 Rebuilt Franchises.

For a rep point, guess how many points Jefferies scores tonight.

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks players has scored 48 points at the half -vs- Miami.....
without any points scored by Melo & Stat....o.k. Stat had 2 points.
What's/who's the problem???

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Magic commentator talking about the Magic walking the ball up the court (Duhon walking up the court). Duhon started the second half. D'Antoni is paying Stan Van Gundy to play him.

KingofNy

Starter
Man I hate our offense. Absolutely disgusting. If we arent hitting the 3 this offense is useless. Give Dantoni a team of all 3 point shooters and he'll be coach of the year.

What does this man see? I really just dont get it. I'm watching and hoping he has an epiphany and posts STAT down low. STAT trying to dribble to the basket is not working. STAT staying on the perimeter is not working. So you have two options left. Bench him, or put him in the box.

Jefferies shoots another 3 this game. My wife shoots better than him. Needless to say she hasnt seen a basketball in ten years.

I feel the same exact way. I'm contemplating just going to my game room and playing video games rather than watch us chuck up 27 more 3's and lose by 20.

And yes, I think both our wives can shoot better than the Giraffe. Heck I think my wife can dribble/pass better as well. How does he even get any playtime? His defense SUCKS now as well...

I bet you the Giraffries wouldn't get ANY playtime in the D-League yet MDA gives him 25+ mins...lol

KingofNy

Starter

MDA is the problem. Did you watch the offense run? It was basically pass around the key while attempting to do WEAK ASS pick & rolls and then chuck up a covered three and make it. That sh*t's not working in the second half. Watch.

Only way we win this game is if Douglas catches fire and Lebron breaks his ankles after making Bill Walker look foolish.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
MDA is the problem. Did you watch the offense run? It was basically pass around the key while attempting to do WEAK ASS pick & rolls and then chuck up a covered three and make it. That sh*t's not working in the second half. Watch.

Only way we win this game is if Douglas catches fire and Lebron breaks his ankles after making Bill Walker look foolish.

Knicks are in it because they're hitting the 3 tonight. They havent hit them all year. Seems like a coach would have evaluated that by now and made some adjustments. We do the same thing game in game out. I just happens to be working somewhat tonight.

I'm not impressed...

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer

Man if someone told me years ago all I had to do to coach the NYKNICKS was wear a nice italian suit, grow a mustache, have no coaching strategy, I would have said you were nuts. But MDA shows me theres hope for me.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Walker with a three off the glass after a difficult made three.....reminds me of his three off the glass to end the first half the last time they were in Miamia