New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 01.28 2:00PM

KingofNy

Starter
I wish Lin and Jordan would get the playing time Douglas and Jeffries gets. That would fix some of our problems, I bet you.

CoolClyde

i agree, Lin is the best PG on this team, esp in garbage time.

Clyde is speechless... classic

god, please fire this coach.
:boohoo:

CA7

Scoring Champ
The best thing to do now is fire him, hire Phil and have at least 2 practices and a walk through before our next game

fender0577

Rotation player
I feel a lil sorry for dantoni. He tried, he had a good mix of players going until Mr. Owner got involved....
I don't, because he has had more than enough time to adapt to the team he has, but noooo, he keeps encouraging 30+ 3's a game.He did this to him self, you know who i feel sorry for, US, having to watch this crap.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I don't, because he has had more than enough time to adapt to the team he has, but noooo, he keeps encouraging 30+ 3's a game.He did this to him self, you know who i feel sorry for, US, having to watch this crap.

How about the season ticket holder that paid for trash, and now subsequently can't move his tickets?

<------------------ Is that guy.

CA7

Scoring Champ
If James Dolan mysteriously disappeared do you think the NYPD would open an investigation or just make it a cold case

iSaYughh

Starter
Lin will be a good PG for us the rest of the year if he gets the PT here on out. Start until Baron is eased back in and get the exposure, and then give Baron the situational rest he will need as his back-up and protege.

Let Douglas get his head straightened and go back to being a quality offensive spark and defensive pest off the bench.

Best case -- Lin is that rare diamond in the rough and we can spend out MLE next year not on a PG, but on OJ Mayo.