New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 01.28 2:00PM

KingofNy

Starter
He better get fired right when the buzzer sounds

Dude I would jump and SCREAM for joy and follow that by downing a litre of scotch in celebration.

Please God... I pray, just let this coach get fired after the game. PLEAAAAASSEEE! I don't ask for much. Knicks fans worldwide need you tonight. Fire MDA!

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
i'm usually the last one on board with firings....i was a minaya fan through that adam rubin debacle. i supported willie randolph into the 08 season. that being said....**** MIKE DANTONI. i understand that he hasnt had a full team really at any point with the knicks but he hasnt changed a thing this year except for giving jeremy ****ing lin 3rd quarter minutes. WHY THE **** IS HE SMILING??? this ass**** needs to go.

KingofNy

Starter
Lin is the best point guard on our team. At least he knows how to take it to the rim and dish assists for others. Douglas just dribbles around looking at his shoelaces while the shot clock runs down and then passes it to Stat with <2 seconds on the shot clock. Shumpert is a SG that doesn't have a consistent shot. Bibby is too slow and old. I say we start Lin from now on, why not?