New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 01.28 2:00PM

KingofNy

Starter
Does anyone have a good link? can't find the game anywhere

You're not missing anything. Bunch of Knicks standing around chucking up and missing 3's. Douglas and Walker are taking turns turning the ball over. Go do something fun on your Saturday night, this game is a headache like ALWAYS.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
That's how anything closer to the basket than the free point like looks like in Dumbtoni's eyes:

Niemieckie%20zasieki%20nad%20Wis%C5%82%C4%85.jpg

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
I'm almost ready to turn the game off already. F this coach. We spend 3/4 of the time on offense we 4 guys outside of the 3 point line and our center at the top of the key.

We're not winning with this squad until MDA is gone. Sorry but it's true. He starts Douglas who can't dribble around a high-school center without turning the ball over. What a f*cking joke. Giraffries already has more minutes than Stat. F my life.

Amare is a bum too. Shooting 15 footers like nothing who the hell he thinks he iss??? Kobe Bryant??? I have never seen bigger idiots than Amare and Damntoni ( for letting him shoot)

KingofNy

Starter
Yo first of all Budinger is not 6'1 ok? and secondly stop referring to people reacially. We all know their names so just say their names.

White dudes can't jump. I'm white. I'm not racist, just a realist. As I'm typing this Douglas turns it over again, 3rd in 18 mins. What else is new?

LeFlume

All Star
Why isen't 'Melo on the bench? I know he is injured (or so he say) but if you're a part of the team you travel with the team..did coach give him a few days off?