New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 01.28 2:00PM

CoolClyde

Jordan Hill and Scola are interior beasts. makes me so mad seeing ex-Knicks who were benchwarmers doing well. "Hill with the Thrill" F*ck you Clyde!
(just kidding, i love you man - no homo)

CA7

Scoring Champ
Act like y'all dont know

Jeffries.jpg

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
We'd be a championship caliber team if our current roster was managed correctly and we play inside-out basketball. Dumbtoni doesn't know what that is.

I dont know why we got Damntoni to coach us in first place. And I dont even know what is he still doing here. One thing I know is that Stoudemire played much better basketball when he played under coach Alvin Gentry ( that one season ).

I definitely think that: as long as this team`s owner is going to be J. Dolan, it will always be hell somehow. Because that guy does not care one bit about basketball. He cares about making money and thats it. Plus, he doesnt have a clue about basketball. So the ultimate thing come to this franchise being bought by a man like Mark Cuban or maybe even 50 CENT ?? why not.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gentlemen,

Jordan Hill is essentially playing with the rest of his NBA career in the balance,

and is averaging less than 5pts on .460 shooting.

/JordanHilllovefest

KingofNy

Starter
Corey Brewer is doing great in denver also ..... thats sadd

I'm almost ready to turn the game off already. F this coach. We spend 3/4 of the time on offense we 4 guys outside of the 3 point line and our center at the top of the key.

We're not winning with this squad until MDA is gone. Sorry but it's true. He starts Douglas who can't dribble around a high-school center without turning the ball over. What a f*cking joke. Giraffries already has more minutes than Stat. F my life.