Fire Grunwald

Look At The Roster He Left Us With Besides Stat Melo Chandler
Who Do We Have All Scrubs Shumpert Is Excluded Hes Too Young

Did He Really Think We Could Win With Douglass At Pg Smh

Forrest17

Rotation player
It doesn't matter who he signs if D'antoni doesn't play them or use them right. He has made minor moves several times this season to try and get things going and trying to get things to work better.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah I mean really. He signed a guy in Mike Bibby who used to run the P&R great with Chris Webber in SAC and with Josh Smith and Al Horford in Atlanta....does Mike D'Antoni tell Bibby and Amar'e to play the pick and roll? Hell no, he instead things having Toney Douglas chuck up 3's is a better idea

CA7

Scoring Champ
How the hell did he not get Barea in the Chandler deal when I think about it all he had to do was get a team to take on Toney and Bill since they had expiring contracts anyway it wouldn't hurt them. We'd then not have to wait for Baron and have a PG who can at least make things happen for us.

Barea-Shumpert-Anthony-Stoudemire-Chandler looks real good to me

What I think will come back to haunt us in the future was not doing a sign and trade for Chandler. That amnesty clause is like a get out of jail free card.

CA7

Scoring Champ
What I think will come back to haunt us in the future was not doing a sign and trade for Chandler. That amnesty clause is like a get out of jail free card.

We did do a sign and trade we just didn't do it involving Chauncey Billups, if that was the case we should of just declined his player option and went after Chandler hard and signed him out right while still having the amnesty clause

If we fire Grunwald, another Grunwald will step in the door.....or another Isiah ...doesn't really make a difference as long as Dolan sits on his thrown, constantly blowing things.

Honestly man if every Knick fan donates like $10 we should be able to hire somebody who can do a job on Dolan.........at the same time Spike needs to find a couple investors like Donald Trump, Puffy etc who are willing to invest money and they could buy the Knicks from a Dolan-less MSG group, with Spike beeing the new man in charge, hiring a great GM (who is allowed to do his job) and a great coach and start from there.

Dolan is way too young, we're in for another 20 years of pain if this guy doesn't leave this place soon....just saying.