WHAT U THINK OF THIS TRADE IDEA

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
ny takes hornets problem in exchange for some of theres

New York trades: PG Moochie Norris (3.5 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 1.8 apg in 12.8 minutes)
C Kurt Thomas (11.1 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.9 apg in 31.9 minutes)
SF Shandon Anderson (7.9 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 24.6 minutes)
New York receives: PF PJ Brown (10.4 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 1.9 apg in 34.4 minutes)
SF Jamal Mashburn (20.8 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.5 apg in 38.4 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +8.7 ppg, +2.7 rpg, and -0.8 apg.

New Orleans trades: PF PJ Brown (10.4 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 1.9 apg in 34.4 minutes)
SF Jamal Mashburn (20.8 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.5 apg in 38.4 minutes)
PG Baron Davis (22.9 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 7.5 apg in 40.1 minutes)
New Orleans receives: PG Moochie Norris (3.5 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 1.8 apg in 66 games)
C Kurt Thomas (11.1 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.9 apg in 80 games)
SF Shandon Anderson (7.9 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 80 games)
SG Michael Finley (18.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.9 apg in 72 games)
Change in team outlook: -13.0 ppg, -2.5 rpg, and -3.8 apg.

Dallas trades: SG Michael Finley (18.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.9 apg in 38.6 minutes)
Dallas receives: PG Baron Davis (22.9 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 7.5 apg in 67 games)
Change in team outlook: +4.3 ppg, -0.2 rpg, and +4.6 apg.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
I think its a horrible trade idea, Mashburn is out for the season, which means we lose Kurt Thomas and get nothing in return, sure we lose moochie and shandon but we lose Kurt as he is the biggest piece to the trade... we cant afford to have Mash ride the bench all year

WiL8000

Rotation player
That would never happen, plus it would be one of the worse trades in history. Mashburn will likely retire if there is no progression with his injury this year. Kurt Thomas will most likely be traded into the season a bit.
I would welcome the opportunity to dump off Shandon Anderson and or Moochie Norris with Kurt if possible. But the bottom line is we can't ship these guys out and get nothing or even worse problems in return.

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
we get pj brown (help a lil with defense) and mash will retire ridding us of his contract. but if dont retire insurance will pay 80% of his salery. so i dont think its to bad we get rid of our bad contracts and the one we get we get help paying it.

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
i guess everybody will look at it different i just thought it might be good for defense plus pj brown is 6'11" we could use that height.

JJtheKnick

Starter
we need tall people. i know that sounds lame but you have to look at it our team is short. our back court is fine but our front is what scares me.

dacash

Benchwarmer
bad trade we have houston now u want us to take on mashburn and an old pj brown it is looking to make the team more athletic this dosent fit the mold.dont get shit just to get rid of anderson and norris