J.R. Smith's tweet

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
AlexKennedyNBA: Will the New York Knicks pursue J.R. Smith soon? Yesterday, @therealjrsmith tweeted: "I wonder what it's like to play on broadway?"

I hope we can sign this guy. We need all the help we can get.

nyk_nyk

All Star
IF we got Smith I think TD would be the odd man out. Then again, maybe Walker. Either way, Shump should not lose a lot of his minutes. He needs to maintain his confidence and its already bad enough he's lost a bit of his swag in the last couple weeks.

portega1968

El Cacique
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nb...ints-hit-14-threes-in-a-chinese-playoff-game/

JR Smith Scored 60 Points, Hit 14 Threes in a Chinese Playoff Game

JR Smith continue to tear it up in China. He scored 60 points today while bombing away from long-range in a Playoff game. Per ZagsBlog: “J.R. Smith dropped 60 points in a Chinese League playoff game Wednesday. Here’s the box score showing that the former Denver Nuggets and St. Benedict’s Prep guard went 14-for-18 from beyond the arc and also added eight rebounds — off the bench — in the Zhejiang Cyclones’ 122-110 win over Qingdao Double Star. Former Nets and UConn big man Josh Boone added 18 points in the win. Smith is one of several Americans playing in China who can’t join the NBA until their team’s seasons end.’ [...] His father, Earl, told SNY.tv, that his son is ‘just concentrating on what he’s gotta get done.’ Earl seemed to dismiss the Knicks, who only have the $2.5 million mini-level available, as an option. ‘So $2.5 million, come on,’ he said.”

His dad must be friends with Sprewell LOL

OK, so what other NBA players in China have gone off for so many points?