Sixers want Amare

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I just had a thought if the knicks were really planning on Phil Jackson coming to knicks then maybe they should trade Amare to acquire Iggy and filler/depth. Imagine in the triangle

Melo = Jordan
Iggy = pippen
Tyson = Rodman

And then maybe the knicks target Odom for the MlE to play PF. That would be an amazing lineup for the Triangle.

Starters:
Baron
Iggy
Melo
Odom
Tyson

Bench:
Fields
Jorts
Turner
Iman

That team would be a problem to defend against and could definitely score.
melo= jordan? lol melo's my fav player but he's not jordan or in anyway close to equaling jordan lol. but i get what your trying to say thats a pretty good lineup with nice floor spacing and a acceptable bench.

Do you think philly would give up igudola and turner just for stat though? iggy is one of the main reasons philly is sitting at #3 right now in the conference and what would they do with elton brand if stat is there.

i like that lineup though not sure if odom wants the MLE he can get more then that but its would be worth a try.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
-2009 took the nuggets to the western conference finals
Carmelo didn't pass a 39% shooting mark in the last 4 games of the WCF, besides he had seven games with below 40% shooting including embarrassing 18%FG in G4 of the WCF... he didn't take anyone anywhere, the successful 2008-09 season was result of bringing Chauncey, who even if not is his prime had to carry the team while Carmelo was chucking. I'm not saying Anthony didn't play well back then, he had some great games in the playoffs, but without Billups he wouldn't pass the first round...

Wargames

Starter
melo= jordan? lol melo's my fav player but he's not jordan or in anyway close to equaling jordan lol. but i get what your trying to say thats a pretty good lineup with nice floor spacing and a acceptable bench.

Do you think philly would give up igudola and turner just for stat though? iggy is one of the main reasons philly is sitting at #3 right now in the conference and what would they do with elton brand if stat is there.

i like that lineup though not sure if odom wants the MLE he can get more then that but its would be worth a try.

I should of specified and said Melo = Jordan for the triangle sake of as kobe = jordan in the triangle in the fact that he would be the main scoring option. I'm not sayong Melo is equal to jordan or even Kobe as a player (yet, he really just need to play D to be up there though)

Also as for iggy for Amare it could happen. They've tried to move him before for a consistent scoring threat before (iggy for monta, etc) also Iggy while great is far from a star and the 76ers want a star to draw crowds. Lastly the 76ers could either move brand expiring or amnesty him. So Brand isnt a depth roadblock. Anyhow like I said wilbon was hinting the knicks need to change their roster to convince phil Jackson. The moves I suggested would fit the triangle like a glove.

Also considering Odom is from Ny and wants to play in a major media market and looks to phil jackson as a father figure I could see him taking a pay cut to do it.

Last edited: