If we lose tonight..

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We can't get fired, fired isn't in our vocabulary, let's go! :lol:

I know he said "tired", but can't get enough of that let's go video...

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
If you looking for a move to be made it will be right before or right after the all star break. I hope it does not come to this however it is likely considering what is on the table right now.

Paul1355

All Star
He won't be fired but the Fire Mike D chants will be louder than we have ever heard before, and it will be the beginning of the end for this clown. The circus show has to be over soon. I'm tired of seeing Mike D, the clown, try to juggle his way out of this one.

I just want something done sooner than later because we're falling furthur and furthur behind in the standings.. And the longer we wait the less time we have to dig ourselves out.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't think he'll be fired but one foot will definitely be out the door. Basically another loss will make things uncomfortable for him at MSG and Dolan will have to make a public decision fast. Either show limited support or fire him.

CoolClyde

They called him Macaroni

Coach Macaroni will not be fired or tired, but there will be 177 "Fire D'antoni"
posts within 24 hours after loss. I predict a win against Pissed-Ons.

-------------------------------
"Macaroni" from Wikipedia:
There is indeed a kind of animal, neither male nor female, a thing of the neuter gender....
It is called a macaroni. It talks without meaning, it smiles without pleasantry,
it eats without appetite, it rides without exercise, it wenches without passion.

The Italian term maccherone, figuratively meaning "blockhead, fool" was not
related to this British usage.

macaroni.jpg

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
mike will probably never be fired they'll let him finish the season since he's in his last year of his contract unless we go on some kind of 10 game losing streak or are completey out of the playoff race.

Wargames

Starter
I say the 3 games in 4 days is the real test. If they do 3-1 Between now and then I can see him being fired. I hope. Dolan is an idiot, but having the story play second fiddle to the SB would be wise to keep it from dominating the media in NY and beyond.