Game Thread- Tue 31 vs Detroit 7:30pm MSG

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Nah he's the real deal as far as PG's go, never really given the keys to a team.

Cleveland might but they want picks also for him so maybe 2 2nds or a protected 1st have to be added
Let's not trade ANY picks. There's FAs out there now and Davis coming back soon.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I have to disagree with Breen. If this is a confidence builder for the Knicks then that's truly sad. Their last win came against the other worst team in the league, so I wouldn't think that way if I were on the team.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Let's not trade ANY picks. There's FAs out there now and Davis coming back soon.

I'd deal 2 2nds for him, I mean we have struck lighting lately with our 2nd rounders and Sessions might opt out of his deal and I think he'd be a perfect starter for this team if we get a more consistent shooter next to him.

Fields next year should move to back up 3 and Shumpert who's jumper should get better should be the 2 or combo guard 6th man. Unless Baron comes back and can handle what we need him to, PG and SG are huge needs

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
IDK, I like Sessions, I'd def take him if we didn't give up anything crucial no question, I think he is good, but I don't think he's anything incredible. Not saying we need incredible, not the point, but we wanted him 2 years back, lost out on him (along with every other pg prospect) to the twolves, he didn't wind up doing much there, not doing much in Cleveland, seems to be a solid player with quickness, gets towards rim and can dish, decent defense, all great things for us, my fear is he isn't a great shooter, and well, yeah, this coach we have:barf:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Breen is a dick. Melo takes a quick 3 and he's fast to point out that it's not a good shot but Jeffries launches a 3 and he says nothing.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Breen is a dick. Melo takes a quick 3 and he's fast to point out that it's not a good shot but Jeffries launches a 3 and he says nothing.
He needs to stop commentating for other teams and stick with MSG more. That stuff is messing with his head.

nyk_nyk

All Star
All star players have moments when they do their one one one thing! STFU Breen!!! He's on Melo's dick waaaaaay too hard. Damn.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
lol @ Jeffries one man fast break...

obama_applause.gif