what do you think is biggest Problem with knicks

unloopme

Benchwarmer
1. Dolan. We are stuck with this ass-clown of an owner for the foreseeable future, at least he's not cheap.

2. 'Asstoni. Anyone that backs this fool is either on lithium or doesn't know what basketball is. I'm so tired of these ridiculous sub patterns and 8 man rotation with Lin, Novak, and Jordan getting NO burn.

3. No PG. Ridiculously obvious, but maybe BoomDizzle will help that out a bit if he doesn't break.

4. Depth. But it doesn't matter right now(see point 2)

On the brighter side, we are staring to show signs of life(barely) and a W against the hated celts could go a long way.

metrocard

Legend
18 assist a game
17 turnovers.

Possibly the worst passing team in NBA history.

Even with Davis, he can't do it by himself.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Crazy⑧s;201656 said:
They're under-coached: Offensively, the system has its pluses, but, with this team anyway, is out of place and doesn't provide an inside game for 2 good inside scorers. The system is predictable because it's limited by its executors, and that shows every time we play a decent team unless we're hitting +40% from 3 on +20 attempts. Rotation too short, no set plays for dire need baskets, no cognition between players. Pathetic.

Mike Woodson isn't doing well defensively, either. Mastermind of the mismatching switch :whatever:

No PG: Last year it was a center, this year it's a general. We lay our aspirations on Davis who hasn't played for half a year, and is coming off an injury so debilitating that it effects/has effected people's/Davis' day to day living. Getting him for the minimum is a thumbs up move.

Believing that extending Billups' contract would put us in the running for Paul in a trade: This was absolute lunacy. It amazed me that so many were convinced it was in the bag. A wedding toast that drove people to absurdity.

We should have offered CB the mini MLE [given the circumstances were right] or something similar. Instead we use our only amnesty clause to waive a player we just payed almost $14M to make room for Chandler. One injury from feeling the horrid sting of that monumental **** up.

Not assassinating Jim Colan: I put the blame on myself.

Trading all our future assets for Carmelo Anthony: If you are a Melo Mole and are offended by this, I do not give a ****. Not really a big fan of the guy, obviously. Why, you may ask? Because thus far he's done shit for this organization, bar muscle his way in to it on his terms. If you are a Melo Mole and are offended by this, I do not give a ****. If he'd have come here on the terms that best suited the Knicks - our team - and signed as a free agent, I'd be loving him! We'd have a better team and be winning more games if he had. Simple, isn't it? But, if it hasn't become apparent to all sporting a brain, the Melo trade was about money and "getting what I want" for 2 rich brats.

My adoration, or lack there of, for Melo is determined by our conference ranking. STAT is accountable too, but he came here as a free agent when times were tough. There in lies the disparity. If you are a Melo Mole and are offended by this, I do not give a ****.

So far his Knick resum? doesn't afford him the start in the ASG, IMO.

If you are a Melo Mole and are offended by this, I do not give a ****.

knicks.jpg
>
carmelo-anthony-knicks.jpg

This was a great post. Who is Mike Woodson and why is he now known as a great defensive coach?

Paul1355

All Star
at this point I'd like to say it's either the Coach or lack of PG...but it's probably Jim Dolan. He's responsible for pushing the melo trade through, despite donny walsh...we probably would have gotten him anyway(i love melo) or landed PG D.Williams who would have been a better fit for D'Antoni and Stat.

He also is responsible for letting this team start the year without a legitimate PG. I like the chandler aquisition, but we miss Billups big time. Banking on us getting B. Davis in the first place and then his health. Dolan sucks.

Not to mention, the lock out was bad enough, then he negotiates unfairly with Time warner...greed and stupidity...I am a step away from being a Brooklyn nets fan as I suspect so many are when they have a better team then the Knicks next year.
I would never have thought I'd say it, but if they somehow get Dwight howard and the knicks have the same crappy chemistry, coach and @55hole owner ... I'll be a Brooklyn fan next year. As a life long knick fan and NJ hater, It kills me to think about, but I can't take the results of DOLAN anymore.

No coaching and and over use of toney douglas

pat

Starter
Dolan. Not even close. He should just stop trying to be Marc Cuban and start sitting back and letting people who know their job take care of business.

at this point I'd like to say it's either the Coach or lack of PG...but it's probably Jim Dolan. He's responsible for pushing the melo trade through, despite donny walsh...we probably would have gotten him anyway(i love melo) or landed PG D.Williams who would have been a better fit for D'Antoni and Stat.

He also is responsible for letting this team start the year without a legitimate PG. I like the chandler aquisition, but we miss Billups big time. Banking on us getting B. Davis in the first place and then his health. Dolan sucks.

Not to mention, the lock out was bad enough, then he negotiates unfairly with Time warner...greed and stupidity...I am a step away from being a Brooklyn nets fan as I suspect so many are when they have a better team then the Knicks next year.
I would never have thought I'd say it, but if they somehow get Dwight howard and the knicks have the same crappy chemistry, coach and @55hole owner ... I'll be a Brooklyn fan next year. As a life long knick fan and NJ hater, It kills me to think about, but I can't take the results of DOLAN anymore.

THE problem? I'll tell you what the problem is. MIKE DANTONI