Kenyon Martin

knicksin60

Starter
Doesn't matter where they're in their career, nobody wants to play for a team that is 7 games under .500 and loses to teams like the Rockets and Cavs on a nightly basis.

Wargames

Starter
Doesn't matter where they're in their career, nobody wants to play for a team that is 7 games under .500 and loses to teams like the Rockets and Cavs on a nightly basis.

yeah I agree how the hell are the knicks going to attract anyone while they're losing.

Eman

Benchwarmer
I still don't see the Clippers getting past the 2nd round of the playoffs. They are good, but with Del Negro as the head coach, I dunno, I don't see them going all the way.

I'm just glad he didn't take his talents to south bitch.

I'm cracking up :teeth:

No honestly, these Clippers can win a championship this year.

I'm not impressed by Oklahoma City to be honest. Westbrook with all his qualities is a score first guard and his decision making in tight situations is poor. Perkins is starting to look past it, Harden is inconsistent and their depth is not exactly overwhelming.

The Clippers are favourites in the West I'd say and they could beat Miami in the Finals I think.

Lebron and Wade would have huge Finals against them because of the matchups (Billups and Mo Williams can't guard Wade, Butler can't guard Lebron), but the depth and quality of the Clippers would be too much for Miami.

Chris Paul - Chauncey Billups - Caron Butler - Blake Griffin - DeAndre Jordan

Mo Williams - Randy Foye - Ryan Gomes - Reggie Evans - Kenyon Martin

Eric Bledsoe - Trey Thompkins - Brian Cook

One of the better rosters assembled in recent years, I can see them winning a championship as early as this season.

petescud

Starter
No doubt the clippers are special and could contend this year - i disagree with OKC though. They have a sweet club as well. they may meet in the finals.

I'm cracking up :teeth:

No honestly, these Clippers can win a championship this year.

I'm not impressed by Oklahoma City to be honest. Westbrook with all his qualities is a score first guard and his decision making in tight situations is poor. Perkins is starting to look past it, Harden is inconsistent and their depth is not exactly overwhelming.

The Clippers are favourites in the West I'd say and they could beat Miami in the Finals I think.

Lebron and Wade would have huge Finals against them because of the matchups (Billups and Mo Williams can't guard Wade, Butler can't guard Lebron), but the depth and quality of the Clippers would be too much for Miami.

Chris Paul - Chauncey Billups - Caron Butler - Blake Griffin - DeAndre Jordan

Mo Williams - Randy Foye - Ryan Gomes - Reggie Evans - Kenyon Martin

Eric Bledsoe - Trey Thompkins - Brian Cook

One of the better rosters assembled in recent years, I can see them winning a championship as early as this season.
Lol @ this. And I got bashed earlier in the season for saying that the Clippers are going to be one of the top teams in the west. Told you guys!

pakopako

Benchwarmer
smh like the Clippers need anymore help
Yeah... how the hell... I mean, of course K-Mart wants to go be on a winning team, but how are the Clippers affording him with the talent they have already?

Unless the roof caves in on their starting five, nothing on the West can stop them. (Heck, almost nothing on the East either.)

Kiyaman

Legend
Dont Blame the Players....FIRE-Dantoni

I came to a point in which the only move that I care about is D'antoni being fired.

:agreed: True-dat True-dat :agreed:

There is no-way (UFA) Kenyon Martin want to be a part of a team with....
"No postseason strategy coach Karl" or "No-defensive talent Carmelo Anthony".

Kenyon Martin strong-bold team-leadership made him a first pick in the NBA draft....
plus take him to the NBA-FINALS his 2nd & 3rd season in the NBA.

K.Mart was not Kenyon Martin on the Denver Nuggets where the offensive-philosophy
were give the ball to Melo.
Kenyon Martin signing with the Clippers prove one important thing....
he chose Chauncey Billups (player/coach/team-leadership) over Melo's high scoring.
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
Del Negro vs Dantoni = 10 to 1

Yeah... how the hell... I mean, of course K-Mart wants to go be on a winning team, but how are the Clippers affording him with the talent they have already?

Unless the roof caves in on their starting five, nothing on the West can stop them. (Heck, almost nothing on the East either.)

:agreed:

:thumbsup: Blake Griffin athleticism is a young Kenyon Martin....
The Clippers signing veteran Kenyon Martin frontcourt team-leadership
to guide "Blake Griffin & DeAndre Jordan" in the postseason games....

Pakopako....got it right "nothing on the West can stop them".
Backcourt: Billups, CP3, Mo
Frontcourt: K.Mart, Griffin, DeAndre, and SF-Butler
Reserves: will follow their lead to improve their talent/skills/and worth in the NBA.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The Clippers also have Bledsoe. I instantly thought they were contenders after reading the trade. Kenyon Martin makes them better.