Question?

shizzee

Benchwarmer
Are all NBA players in china allowed to sign with NBA team mid February or was it just for Kenyon Martin? ESPN just announce he can sign in mid February and leaning towards Heat and Clippers.

I would love to sign Aaron Brooks for 2.5. exception. Even if its mean coming here in March.

Brooks get rid of all trade ideas, he reminds of Nate but under control. Having PG with Nates ability under control would best option. Brooks would allow Shumpert to backup PG, than when BD comes backup Shumpert play backup SG. Brooks is great on ball defender. As long he isn't posted up, he can handle his own on defensely. Offensively he played great especially in big games. 4 yrs ago against the lakers 2nd round when Artest Battier where with Rockets, he lead that team forcing game 7 against lakers championship team. he avg 25. ppg 9 apg. Aaron Brooks coming here even in March as NY savior better option than BD can ever imagine. Having BD and Brooks as our playoff pgs even as 8th seed, would be trouble for the rest of the league.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Are all NBA players in china allowed to sign with NBA team mid February or was it just for Kenyon Martin? ESPN just announce he can sign in mid February and leaning towards Heat and Clippers.

I would love to sign Aaron Brooks for 2.5. exception. Even if its mean coming here in March.

Brooks get rid of all trade ideas, he reminds of Nate but under control. Having PG with Nates ability under control would best option. Brooks would allow Shumpert to backup PG, than when BD comes backup Shumpert play backup SG. Brooks is great on ball defender. As long he isn't posted up, he can handle his own on defensely. Offensively he played great especially in big games. 4 yrs ago against the lakers 2nd round when Artest Battier where with Rockets, he lead that team forcing game 7 against lakers championship team. he avg 25. ppg 9 apg. Aaron Brooks coming here even in March as NY savior better option than BD can ever imagine. Having BD and Brooks as our playoff pgs even as 8th seed, would be trouble for the rest of the league.

Which country are you from, shizzee?

shizzee

Benchwarmer

Im not Asian, wtf do you care where im from!

Its not where im from, its where im at

Im on Knicks Forum, thats all you need to know

I could spent all day on the forum, and don't worry about anything else b/c I put myself in position just do that

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE

Im not Asian, wtf do you care where im from!

Its not where im from, its where im at

Im on Knicks Forum, thats all you need to know

I could spent all day on the forum, and don't worry about anything else b/c I put myself in position just do that

I respect your privacy but there's no need for the bitchy ass response. Crazy just asked a simple, non-attacking question.

Cmon man...

bash

Benchwarmer

aaron brooks is a restricted fa so dnt see how he can come here

shizzee

Benchwarmer
meloformayor,

DO you really think it was nonattacking question, but what is question?

from what I asked to what he asked, how else would react his question?

if he eloberated, than you would not be questioning my response, but bc he left it like that you would be dumb not to be defensive.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
meloformayor,

DO you really think it was nonattacking question, but what is question?

from what I asked to what he asked, how else would react his question?

if he eloberated, than you would not be questioning my response, but bc he left it like that you would be dumb not to be defensive.

Well, you're obviously not from an native English speaking country, so I thought I'd ask where you're from.

No offense intended.

I'm not gonna call immigration.

バカ

shizzee

Benchwarmer
Well, you're obviously not from an native English speaking country, so I thought I'd ask where you're from.

No offense intended.

バカ

oh please call me call me an imigrant with asian words in our profile.

grammar or spelling in not my strong suit, english not my 1st language, But I have 2 degrees. Im been citizen as of this county as long as some of you lived. I don't revise or spell check what I write. because its forum not English class. Can't understand me, not my problem! Most of the things I write is trade ideas so whats their not to understand. I get so angry with this team and when i express self on this board It never come out right. Sorry man I am fustrated Knicks fans.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I never realized people were this stupid. All players are available after the chinese season is over ( to break it down for the slow kids once they are out of the playoffs they are eligible to sign ) they can come back to the NBA.

However restricted free agents are still restricted ( so that means Denver has first crack at Wilson Chandler )

CoolClyde

No offense intended.

バカ

oh please call me call me an imigrant with asian words in our profile.

grammar or spelling in not my strong suit, english not my 1st language, But I have 2 degrees. Im been citizen as of this county as long as some of you lived. I don't revise or spell check what I write. because its forum not English class. Can't understand me, not my problem! Most of the things I write is trade ideas so whats their not to understand. I get so angry with this team and when i express self on this board It never come out right. Sorry man I am fustrated Knicks fans.

take it easy sh*ttee! your posts make Kiyaman look like a damn scholar!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
a.brooks is a restricted free agent he will most likely go to back to the suns and chandler is restricted to he'll go back to denver the only ones unrestricted were JR and Martin sorry homie its JR or nothing

nuckles2k2

Superstar
a.brooks is a restricted free agent he will most likely go to back to the suns and chandler is restricted to he'll go back to denver the only ones unrestricted were JR and Martin sorry homie its JR or nothing

I don't think Wilson is going back to Denver. They might utilize his rights and match whatever offer he accepts and work out a sign and trade, but I don't see them re-signing him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
grammar or spelling in not my strong suit, english not my 1st language, But I have 2 degrees. Im been citizen as of this county as long as some of you lived.

I really find that very hard to believe. Let's say you've been living in the US for 20 years, twice as long as some of us have lived, but with English this poor, you either do not have 2 degrees, or you have 2 degrees that you got in Botswana and are about 50 years old.

That, and the fact that your obsession with hopeless trades as a solution to this team's woes indicates that you're not a double degree thinker. :lol:

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;201851 said:
I really find that very hard to believe. Let's say you've been living in the US for 20 years, twice as long as some of us have lived, but with English this poor, you either do not have 2 degrees, or you have 2 degrees that you got in Botswana and are about 50 years old.

That, and the fact that your obsession with hopeless trades as a solution to this team's woes indicates that you're not a double degree thinker. :lol:
:agreed:
haha to everything here!

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
idk if i should feel like an asshole for finding this funny. i've lived in the united states for 21 almost 22 years and i know for a fact you have not been learning english as long as me.