LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Good ball movement. They're passing to Amare and he's scoring in the paint. Couple of assists too. Looks like a good knight. I wander if D'Antoni reads the forum?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
That makes no sense at all? I'd rather Chandler not give the easy lane to the basket rather than play a G/SF tight around the 3-point line. Understand now?
do you not realize he gave PAUL PIERCE a excellent 3 point shooter all the room in the world? were not talking about lebron james here you give him the space and live with the results a shooter like pierce you get up on him...

KingCharles34

All Star
Good ball movement. They're passing to Amare and he's scoring in the paint. Couple of assists too. Looks like a good knight. I wander if D'Antoni reads the forum?

Wow, havent seen u here in a while bro. Welcome back...now we just gotta track down getreal

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
This is ridicolous these refs man are unbelieveable with these calls espcially te playoff series in Boston last year with their calls, still the same shit... And why is Melo cheesing so hard during the halftime interview the games not over

la2ny

Starter
This is ridicolous these refs man are unbelieveable with these calls espcially te playoff series in Boston last year with their calls, still the same shit... And why is Melo cheesing so hard during the halftime interview the games not over

Whatchu want him to give the fake tough guy interview where it's annoying to hear the player talk?

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
do you not realize he gave PAUL PIERCE a excellent 3 point shooter all the room in the world? were not talking about lebron james here you give him the space and live with the results a shooter like pierce you get up on him...

Exactly it isnt hard to pick up on him if he blows past Chandler , at least thats what i expect from NBA players to be able to pick him up, i know when i play ball and someone is driving in ill go in and put my body as close as possible and hands to pressure him then quickly go back to my man if he passes it back

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Exactly it isnt hard to pick up on him if he blows past Chandler , at least thats what i expect from NBA players to be able to pick him up, i know when i play ball and someone is driving in ill go in and put my body as close as possible and hands to pressure him then quickly go back to my man if he passes it back
he doesnt have to go all the way. if he blows past you for a midrange jumper thats guaranteed points compared to a 3.

KingofNy

Starter

Maybe we can give Giraffries his minutes then based on your logic. :barf:
He's good at guarding the perimeter. LOL :teeth:

I don't know of ANY 7' + centers that can guard Paul Pierce at the 3 point line. Say what you want.

la2ny

Starter

Difference is your not Melo or Amar'e and we all know what they do on D. Secondly in the NBA that contact your talking about 9x out of 10 is a foul especially w/ PP's acting

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
+111 they act like rondo was the one taking the shot, why let him get hot and light us up some more, which is what he's doing right now last time i checked a 2 is less than 3. you outmatched by pierce you get up on him if he goes by you expect help D.

KingofNy

Starter
he doesnt have to go all the way. if he blows past you for a midrange jumper thats guaranteed points compared to a 3.

Exactly... They're expecting Chandler to be bumping hips with Pierce in 3 land. No way in hell that happens or it's an easy 2 every time.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Wow, havent seen u here in a while bro. Welcome back...now we just gotta track down getreal

Thanks. I'll try to post more often.

If they keep up this level of play no one will call for D'ano's head. Hope this works out. Too many coaching changes, ****s up chemistry.