LA2NY Gameday Thread: Knicks vs. Celtics 2-3-12

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Its not guranteed, but chances are high.... The more quicker you are and the more athletic you are the quicker you can stay on your man
the thing is were the ones up, were leading the celtics are the ones down you DONT give your opponent a 3 7'1 center guarding a sf or not you live with the 2. what they got hit some more 3's for you to guard the perimeter better it wasn't even all chandlers fault someone should of came and helped, but no point in arguing over one play were beating the celtics on thier home court lets enjoy it

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Ok now I think the refs are just blowing their whistles for fun the refs had a circle jerk before the game saying ok well blow our whistle to the slightest thing just for the fu*k of it

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
jeffries does not get enough credit for how disruptive he is on the offensive glass. he may not come up with many but he gets his hand on a ton.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
the thing is were the ones up, were leading the celtics are the ones down you DONT give your opponent a 3 7'1 center guarding a sf or not you live with the 2. what they got hit some more 3's for you to guard the perimeter better it wasn't even all chandlers fault someone should of came and helped, but no point in arguing over one play were beating the celtics on thier home court lets enjoy it

I aint arguing with you lol i completly agree with you

KingofNy

Starter
Douglas had Chandler wide open in the lane... Too bad he can't stop staring at the ball instead of watching the court. meanwhile Chandler gets a 3 second violation because the ball stops moving when Douglas plays. It almost feels like winning the lottery when Douglas gets an assist, especially one for a dunk/layup.

Sage

Rotation player
Douglas had Chandler wide open in the lane... Too bad he can't stop staring at the ball instead of watching the court. meanwhile Chandler gets a 3 second violation because the ball stops moving when Douglas plays.

Exactly! Hesitation breeds more hesitation. That kills us when Douglas is on the floor. He has no instinct and the offense slows.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
is bibby in the doghouse? if so waste of a signing he needs to be cut or something i would like to see him on the court instead of dougie though

nyk_nyk

All Star
This is why I hate Breen "he just lost his balance" NO UOU IDIOT, he was obviously trying to sell a foul.

Seba

Benchwarmer
We seem to have recovered Fields, hopefully for good. I still hold the hope that TD comes back from the death.