What u listening to these days?

KingCharles34

All Star
How Dare ya stand beside me, Im COOoool, I Freeze I-C-E

On Your Trail and im'a cut that Ponytail

"I took the cover right home to the bathroom"

"You little hip hop raccoon"

"A Brother with a perm deserves to get burned"

LL Cool J doesnt get nearly the respect he deserves, some people write him off because of all the love songs he made. He went in on beefs, put up a real good battle against Canibus

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting into this DJ Premier superhype these days, can't wait to see him live this Friday!

KingCharles34

All Star
The Lox....Sheek and Styles P are very underrated. Jadakiss is garbage these days

I cant believe some of the sh*t that styles and sheek say

"I play I shot the sheriff at a cop convention"

"Tell the women in your family to suck my d*ck"

"Bust my gun at the sun just to sit in the shade"

This whole song right here is pure comedy but sick and twisted

The Lox....Sheek and Styles P are very underrated. Jadakiss is garbage these days

I cant believe some of the sh*t that styles and sheek say

"I play I shot the sheriff at a cop convention"

"Tell the women in your family to suck my d*ck"

"Bust my gun at the sun just to sit in the shade"

This whole song right here is pure comedy but sick and twisted.

I agree. I mean Jadakiss is still not bad lyrically but his songs are trash, not too mention he sold out by making songs with Wayne, Minaj etc. I like Sheek Louch he killed it on Mighty D-Block. Styles P is a beast, definitely my favorite rapper from D-Block, but tbh I wouldn't put anyone in D-Block in my top 30. What am I listening to these days? I don't listen any new artists except for a handful, people should listen to more old school **it like Das EFX, Rakim, Onyx, Pac, Kool G Rap, Gangstarr, Geto Boys, M.O.P I could go on for days.

KingCharles34

All Star
I agree. I mean Jadakiss is still not bad lyrically but his songs are trash, not too mention he sold out by making songs with Wayne, Minaj etc. I like Sheek Louch he killed it on Mighty D-Block. Styles P is a beast, definitely my favorite rapper from D-Block, but tbh I wouldn't put anyone in D-Block in my top 30. What am I listening to these days? I don't listen any new artists except for a handful, people should listen to more old school **it like Das EFX, Rakim, Onyx, Pac, Kool G Rap, Gangstarr, Geto Boys, M.O.P I could go on for days.

Yea i was probably a little too hard on Jada, it just seemed like for years every verse he spit was fire and now his sh*t often sounds generic and repetitive but he has his moments and overall he is probably better then alotta rappers still.

Sheeks verse on Mighty Dblock was pure comedy but thats also my favorite verse from the song. None of them are in my top 30 either, I dont think they ever quite dropped a classic but i would probably give a 4.5/5 to Kiss the game goodbye, We Are the Streets and Gangster and a Gentleman.

Some of the rappers u listed are currently in getting some playing time...Rakim, Pac and Gangstarr. I got my ipod on random and this just came on

Im gonna be back later to check that cypher out. I havent heard of C.O.B., is that a group that Crooked I is part of? If hes part of it im automatically a fan, that dude can rap and is just as nice as anyone else in slaughterhouse

Im gonna be back later to check that cypher out. I havent heard of C.O.B., is that a group that Crooked I is part of? If hes part of it im automatically a fan, that dude can rap and is just as nice as anyone else in slaughterhouse
C.O.B is Crooked I's record label. You should definitely check out it out.

Paul1355

All Star
Instrumental vibes

Instrumentals have been my thing lately- Gramatik and company

better than lyrics sometimes...just want to go with the beat...lyrics are so bad now i just listen to 90's rap with lyrics if it has any meaning

CoolClyde

Instrumentals have been my thing lately- Gramatik and company

better than lyrics sometimes...just want to go with the beat...lyrics are so bad now i just listen to 90's rap with lyrics if it has any meaning

yo man, hit me up with some examples of instrumental stuff you love...