JR.Swish Tweets

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
TheRealJRSmith JR Smith
Pick an Roll was nice wit NeNe I can imagin what it would be like passing it to @Amareisreal would be like? #justthinkingtomyself?

TheRealJRSmith JR Smith
I don't think I can let home go out like that I'm loyal dude! Plus @carmeloanthony is family! #jerzeystareofmind

http://www.thewindyapple.com/2012/02/04/is-j-r-smiths-intended-destination-broadway/

Attention whore or more indication he's NY bound? i cant tell.

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
He also tweeted about the Lakers and Nuggets. He's just being a tease lol.

idk him and Melo are tight, he's from Jersey I think we could sign him, he knows he's gonna play a lot if he comes here and who else wants him, Denver doesn't need him, maybe Dallas but I think we're 1st on his list

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
he is defitnetly coming to NYK... i just hope he comes real soon... imagine a healthy Baron Davis, Maybe somehow we can get Sessions? and Add JR Smith our team would be so much better then it is now.

mafra

Legend
He isn't stupid.

Davis
Smith
Carmelo
Amar'e
Chandler

This is as good a starting 5 as we'll see this post season. Then again, we might fail to make the 8th seed? Still, no matter who we play... If Davis is working his game, and Smith is draining shots... We'll be a tough out.

He isn't stupid.

Davis
Smith
Carmelo
Amar'e
Chandler

This is as good a starting 5 as we'll see this post season. Then again, we might fail to make the 8th seed? Still, no matter who we play... If Davis is working his game, and Smith is draining shots... We'll be a tough out.

Bla bla bla

New New York

Quiet Storm
He isn't stupid.

Davis
Smith
Carmelo
Amar'e
Chandler

Currently the 8th seed in the East with a garbage record....we'll make the playoffs!

JR Smith is just using us....he's not coming!

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
His other options are the Lakers and Clippers personally I'm hoping he goes to the Lakers but I think he's gonna come to NY, the Lakers actually have less money and playing behind Kobe won't be ideal for him and he's not a SF. As long as he goes to either LAL or NY then I'll be fine.

CA7

Scoring Champ
His other options are the Lakers and Clippers personally I'm hoping he goes to the Lakers but I think he's gonna come to NY, the Lakers actually have less money and playing behind Kobe won't be ideal for him and he's not a SF. As long as he goes to either LAL or NY then I'll be fine.

they'll kill him in LA, Kobe will literally kill him, Artest will kill him and he'll get benched plus they dont need him, the Clippers dont need him so I think it comes down to us and potentially the Bulls making a push, maybe Boston, possibly Orlando

Source? Damn shame if its true. The Knicks really need a player who can score off the bench. I think there was a game where we only had 4 bench points this season.

But do we need another 'problem child'?

He's a ballhog, volume shooter and 'me, myself and I guy'. Pretty much a 6'5 version of Melo.

I'm glad he didn't join us.

I'd rather see guys like Steve Novak, Jeremy Lin (when and If Davis gets healthy) and Shumpert come off the bench. There is enough scoring potential between those 3 and don't forget about Jorts, another player I appreciate.