What to do with Lin?

• Let him walk

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
The Linsanity needs a remedy, and fast. All this unhealthy attention will hinder him in due time. Even his peeps in Asia are feeling the effects...

http://news.yahoo.com/jeremy-lin-makes-privacy-plea-taiwan-relatives-032240746.html

Honestly, I don't get why people invade other people privacy over something as mundane as sports. It's just rediculous and makes people look like they don't have a life. At least the Media gets paid to pry...so, I know why they do what they do.

Let the guy breathe a bit, gheeesh. I would have never known how many followers there were in this world if it wasn't for the last 2 weeks. I'm seriously....if only we could put this focus on something more meaningful in our societies. To draw this kind of praise for a kids game? Is just rediculous...knowing that the world is actually crumbling around us. The only thing I really like out of the whole thing is the recognition. Everything else borders the line of faddism...I'm sure it will subside in due time.

I like and respect Lin, but my life isn't wrapped around anyone... other than close ones and my business affiliates. Entertainment is just entertainment.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Lin has officially taken over ebay...

3502x4l.png

KingCharles34

All Star
Lins averages during the month of february

20.9ppg
8.4apg
4rpg
2.1spg
5topg

47.2 fg%
32.5 3PT%

As far as point guards go, that puts him up there with D-Will, CP3 and Rose. Just a matter of short time before hes better then all of them