Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
Jeremy Lin Thread - ALL THINGS LIN - Please contain herein

Mark Haggard ‏@allzoner
Just got off the phone with NBA free agent Raymond Felton. He says a deal is about to be completed sending him back to the NY Knicks.
Retweeted by Alan Hahn

Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
“@allzoner: Felton also said the Knicks deal with Jeremy Lin is off” <— well this is interesting….

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
The Knicks are considering signing UFA Raymond Felton and letting RFA Jeremy Lin walk to the Rockets, a source close to situation confirms.

THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE. I DO NO WANT RAYMOND FELTON AT 230 POUNDS OR WHATEVER HE IS. I WANT J LIN, THIS DUDE IS LEGIT. I WILL BE PISSED OFF IF GRUNWALD AND MANAGEMENT ARE SCARED ABOUT THE 3RD YEAR SO MUCH THAT THEY LET HIM WALK.

Paul1355

All Star
Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
Raymond Felton's agent, Tony Dutt, says that #Knicks are in talks to acquire Felton. If Knicks don't sign Lin, they could get Felton in S&T.

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;
b038c4d8-6606-4df5-9ed9-450d0307d7b4.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Knicks close to obtaining point guard Raymond Felton in sign and trade with Blazers, source tells Y! Sports.

Paul1355

All Star
Seems like Knicks brass doesnt believe Jeremy is worth the money

could it be that knee?

this will be an epic fail....no way we beat anyone without J Lin, he can be our Rajon Rondo. No way Linsanity is for 25 games and that is it...NO WAY! If this is true this will haunt me all year. It is like the curse of Dolan's stupidity never falters.

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;
How do we know Linderella didnt tell our FO to F*ck off, those reports about him being upset could be true

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt......

Don't tell me the CP3 stakes are what's behind this.

Don't get too down on Ray if we don't get Lin back.

Lin's a fool if he skips this team, and if he legit bolts the Knicks, fvck him! It's his career (losing an opportunity to learn under Kidd) image and marketability that take the hit.

Definitely a shame to see him go, and if he unleashes next season, which is 50/50, it'd be a crying shame for us all in Knickdom.

Massive news.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No way Dolan lets his money bag Jeremy Lin walk to the Rockets. If we choose Felton over Lin I'm boycotting next season (not really)

SMH to anyone that supports this deal.

url

He was so bad they made a thread dedicated to Raymond Felton memes on the Portland fan forum lol

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Jeremy Lin May not Come Back Knicks Close to Signing Raymond Felton

The New York Knicks search for a point guard may be over. The Knicks are looking to obtaining guard Raymond Felton from the Portland Trail Blazers in a sign-and-trade deal, reports Yahoo! Sports.

Felton has played eight seasons in the NBA, including five with the Charlotte Bobcats, and spent a year each with the Knicks, Denver Nuggets and Trail Blazers.

Felton averaged 11.4 points and 6.5 assists per game last season. The Knicks are still deciding on whether to match the offer sheet that guard Jeremy Lin signed with the Houston Rockets.

Marc J. Spears
@SpearsNBAYahoo
Knicks close to obtaining point guard Raymond Felton in sign and trade with Blazers, source tells Y! Sports

Marc J. Spears
@SpearsNBAYahoo
Jeremy Lin appears close to being a Houston Rocket with Raymond Felton to NY deal close to being done, sources tell Y!

I didn't want to start a new thread on this and place it in existing threads but it seemed like pretty urgent news Thoughts? Feelings?

elcol

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;242010 said:
Dudes...Let's not get too down on Ray if he's our plan B. This could be just what he needs to bring back the Raymond we all knew and loved in 2010.

He played his heart out for the Knicks.

He doesn't have a winning mentality, you can see it in him...

i guess im only being a bitch because imASIAN