YuvalNYC

Rotation player
**** is getting serious
rumor is we wont match on lin

AyCOtuJCQAEu0H3.jpg:large

nyk_nyk

All Star
Besides being racist, your comment and beliefs about Lin fans, along with many
others on this forum, is just plain ignorant!!

May I ask you something? (Yes, some of the user names may sound asian, and
perhaps because the person IS asian.) But, for the majority of
Lin fans on this board, it's difficult to know if they are INDEED asian.

Do you, and the other racists on this board, have special x-ray vision?
Are you able to see to the other side of the computer screen to know
for certain that the person/Lin fan IS asian?

And, what ethnicity are you and the other asian haters? Are you white,
black, brown? If not white, have you not suffered racism before? Do you
enjoy just giving it back out of revenge?

I just don't understand it?! Do you feel that you and the other "core"
group OWN this board? Because you don't. There are new Knicks fans
coming out of the woodwork every day. And, yes, some of these fans
are also Jeremy Lin fans as well as Novak fans and Chandler fans.

Don't like it? Then just move on to another post.

1. Please define racist
2. Try and relate it to anything I said in any of my posts
3. Embarass yourself
4. Apologize

Benchwarmer
You need to look up the word "racist". Are you and Wargames so blind as to not realize that the asian community who related to Lin and became major knicks fans because of him won't migrate to being Rockets fans???

He represented an entire group of people! This is a fact! There were plenty of asians on television who couldn't speak english but they would chant Lin's name. C'mon man stop being naive.

So, WHAT!!?? Why does it bother you and so many others on this board?
Jeremy Lin is probably one of the first asian athletes who stirred up
passion in many people, including the asian community, but others as well.
What is wrong with a group of people being proud and excited about a
person of their own kind? Can you blame them?

You say your attitude is not racist, but it's hatred, still. And, I don't
understand WHY?!

Are there not other ethnic groups who go crazy about "famous" people
of their own kind? What is so wrong with that?

If you are honest with yourself, you would agree that, yes, you are
racist against asians.

oshi

Benchwarmer
This **** really blows my mind, I for one will have no patience now this team better go far in playoffs next yr (but sure they won't)

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm on record as saying I wouldn't mind Lin coming back. I'm also on record as saying if he doesn't come back, i'm fine with moving on with what we have.

I don't have a problem with Felton and Kidd as the pgs. I already know Felton works well with Amare plus he's a tough defender. He averaged 17/9 here so I'm not worried about his skill level.

Training camp with everyone healthy (sans Shump) with everyone on the same page and smart vets as reserves. Seems like a notch in the right direction.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
This **** really blows my mind, I for one will have no patience now this team better go far in playoffs next yr (but sure they won't)

Mind is blown for me too. I can't wrap my head around this.

Linsanity was magical for us, but Dolan decided to murder it by giving the team to Melo, and for what? Dolan has serious issues.

And on top of it all, you're letting him walk for nothing. NOTHING. We get nothing back in this.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
This forum is really hitting rock bottom here.

You are ****ting yourselves over a PG who nobody knew was even in the league last season, even the teams he was on didnt know who he was.

No, Felton is not the PG for us. Thats obvious. He has the ability to be though, as he's shown.

Lin has done what he did without our two Superstars. Do you really expect the same result with them!? Mike Woodson, the HC does NOT like him. He's said it himself.

Linsanity was cool, I admit, I was excited for a couple wins.

But to crucify the Knicks over Jeremy Lin is ridiculous.
This game DISAPPEARED against the Miami Heat TWICE.

Their defense made him look like the player cut twice and lived in the D-League. That 38 point game came against Derek Fisher
27zww4.jpg

Then theres Lin against the Heat part 2. Lin was HEALTHY in the playoffs. He sat on that bench and REFUSED to go to battle with our guys. Not saying he would have helped but dont act like a ***** and just sit there.

Now comes the contract, he did good. Went out and got a great deal for his work and everything was good. We told him we'd match and then.......HE FLEW AS FAST AS HE COULD TO HOUSTON. He didnt want us, he did what he could to assure he played in Houston.

Wake up, its Jeremy Lin, not Jordan. He got hurt in 25 GAMES.
IMAGINE HIM TRYING TO PLAY IN 82,EVEN 100 WITH PLAYOFFS!?

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but until then, he deserves to be passed on.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Surprise

Beck is generally very reliable. I am surprised. The likely ability to trade Lin before the third year balloon payment kicks in as well as the "stretch" provisions that would substantially reduce any luxury tax payments if Lin were untradeable convinced me that the Knicks were likely to match. If they do not match, they get nothing.

I had always thought that Lin would prefer New York, but perhaps not. He spends a lot of time with the ball and I think he would have had to change his game in order to accommodate the other stars. In Houston, which is now a very young team, he is likely to put up very impressive numbers. I fear it will look bad when his output is compared with Fats Felton's.

I am counting on Prigioni!!

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Besides being racist, your comment and beliefs about Lin fans, along with many others on this forum, is just plain ignorant!!

May I ask you something? (Yes, some of the user names may sound asian, and perhaps because the person IS asian.) But, for the majority ofLin fans on this board, it's difficult to know if they are INDEED asian.

Do you, and the other racists on this board, have special x-ray vision?
Are you able to see to the other side of the computer screen to know
for certain that the person/Lin fan IS asian?

And, what ethnicity are you and the other asian haters? Are you white,
black, brown? If not white, have you not suffered racism before? Do you
enjoy just giving it back out of revenge?

I just don't understand it?! Do you feel that you and the other "core"
group OWN this board? Because you don't. There are new Knicks fans
coming out of the woodwork every day. And, yes, some of these fans
are also Jeremy Lin fans as well as Novak fans and Chandler fans.

Don't like it? Then just move on to another post.

Here is where you went wrong in the first place:

My original " linsanity fans" post was a response from this
well this sucks.... somewhere the Nyets owner Provalone is licking his lips over all the casual basketball fans Dolan just gave him. I mean the Nyets roster sucks but they haven't traded away a fan favorite player either....

Please point out ANYWHERE in this thread where I implied I HATED Asians. I'll wait. Your comments are so empty and filled with emotion. Try mixing some facts in there every once in a while.

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
" Do you really expect the same result with them!? Mike Woodson, the HC does NOT like him. He's said it himself."

Pure BS. Where did he say that? You guys are so full of it.

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
NY17Knicks,

"Then theres Lin against the Heat part 2. Lin was HEALTHY in the playoffs. He sat on that bench and REFUSED to go to battle with our guys. Not saying he would have helped but dont act like a ***** and just sit there."

Another PURE BS. The FO of the NEW YORK KNICKS said he was NOT cleared to play. This was the FRONT OFFICE decision.

You are spilling PURE BS. Just like Steven A@@ Smith.

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
There's quite a few of you that seems to BUY everything the media put out. I feel sorry for some of you.

Life seems easier when you are following the herd until you see the slaughter house.