• Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

iSaYughh

Starter
^^^^^^^^
+1000000 :agreed:I can't even give you rep for this one gotta spread the love around

:beer: Ty bro.

You def "get it", too.

There's been wayyyyy too much unnecessary BS and speculation and barking up the wrong tree, since this Lin fiasco has ballooned.

Which, of course, is precisely the type of bull**** and circus act routine getting spewed outta MSG that is James Dolan's calling card.

Idk what else can be said after the ^^^^^.

Unless you just think Lin is a sub-mediocre player, and do not like Lin himself as a talent and player, and that you think Felton is superior.

Even so, Dolan ****ed up again by,

allowing another PR fiasco to develop, and create more distrust and double-speak surrounding the NYK front office and this team

not getting anything in return for Lin

WeReady

Benchwarmer
:beer: Ty bro.

You def "get it", too.

There's been wayyyyy too much unnecessary BS and speculation and barking up the wrong tree, since this Lin fiasco has ballooned.

Which, of course, is precisely the type of bull**** and circus act routine getting spewed outta MSG that is James Dolan's calling card.

Idk what else can be said after the ^^^^^.

Unless you just think Lin is a sub-mediocre player, and do not like Lin himself as a talent and player, and that you think Felton is superior.

Even so, Dolan ****ed up again by,

allowing another PR fiasco to develop, and create more distrust and double-speak surrounding the NYK front office and this team

not getting anything in return for Lin

The only thing that can be said at this point is "Wait till the Seasons Starts" to see who the final winners and losers are of this mess

CoolClyde

ugh, just wanted to thank you for synopsizing the Lin fiasco. i'm sure once some time has passed, all will be explained from both sides of the fence, and Dolan will be seen for the asinine sh*thole he is. he's f*cked this franchise from day one and things haven't changed a bit. i'm just tired of arguing about hearsay and beating this dead Linhorse. i'll miss the kid, and forever hate the man. l8r.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
ugh, just wanted to thank you for synopsizing the Lin fiasco. i'm sure once some time has passed, all will be explained from both sides of the fence, and Dolan will be seen for the asinine sh*thole he is. he's f*cked this franchise from day one and things haven't changed a bit. i'm just tired of arguing about hearsay and beating this dead Linhorse. i'll miss the kid, and forever hate the man. l8r.

To me the bottom line here is; If Steinbrenner was alive & well, owned the Knicks, would Lin have left, and if so with not one penny in return to the Knicks?

So yes, let it go now. :peace:

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
If Steinbrenner was the owner, Lin would not have left, we would have had 5 championships by now and Isiah and Dolan would be in San Francisco happily married. Everybody wins.

But, one thing we should consider is that we finally have a half decent roster now, who, if they can stay healthy and play together, have the potential to be in contention for the NBA title.

This season is like the Judgement Day for the Knicks.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I can't believe this thread is gonna make 2,000 posts. Surely the future is more topical than a Rockets player by now?

The make and break season awaits, gents. Jeremy Lin Jeremy f'ing Schmin. I'd prefer to talk about James White and the fact that Mike Woodson's mouth looks suspiciously like something else.

208912_4059111711393_881741895_n.jpg

metrocard

Legend
Just think of this thread as the recycle bin for all the Jeremy Lin talk.
So much easier to skip now than seeing 20 threads on Lin ****ted all over the first page of the forum.

:gony:

jimkcchief88

All Star
No.

Isiah,

a) is still tethered to the NYK, and has Dolan's ear

b) Isiah is only gone because Dolan ****ed NYC so hard for so long, he finally relented. Oh, and Isiah got MSG/himself sued.

Literally, Stern was going to step in if Dolan didn't let go of Isiah and hire a guy like Walsh, bc the **** Dolan did the NYK franchise was getting so bad, it was having ramifications to the overall success of the league.

It doesn't matter.

You say Dolan saved money not signing Lin?

Wrong. Look at MSG stock. Even your homeboy at Forbes would have the sense that Dolan lost a lot more than Lin (or anybody else) in this matter ever will.

You wanna play a diff game and say Dolan saved our cap situation?

Wrong. We got blessed with a favorable Bird Right decision, and Lin's deal was pretty modest overall money to years.

Plus, we have a 3rd window, strategically, and even if he sucked and/or we sucked, his contract would have been an asset in the final year (when his salary was the biggest).

What say you, Jim?

And I would put my money where my mouth is against Dolan -- though idk what that even means?

If you mean make money off Dolan's idiocy regarding letting Lin go -- I already did.

I'd say it's unreal that you defend and like James Dolan like you do.

Yet, your history of defending people and wanting them tethered to the NYK primarily revolves around:

Eddie Curry

Isiah Thomas

So........

First of all your name is Isayuugh or whatever. Secondly, me suppoting Isiah is a myth. I was a Larry Brown guy. I am from Missouri so SHOW-ME one post in my 6 plus years of being on this board where I supported Isiah??? Lastly, I followed E-city's career since high school here in Chicago and I was hoping he would pan out as the next KNICKS center so sue me for that. I felt bad about his heart condition, heritary weight problems, how he got tricked out of his loot, and the violence against his family. That means I am not a heartless a**h*** like some around here so sue me for that as well.

jimkcchief88

All Star
ohhhh sorry, I didn't realize you arrange for large value item sales and your minimum fee is 20%, you must know what you're talking about then!!

AHAHahahaahahahahahaa ROFL!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Dolan has pretty much zero track record in business success for starting or acquiring a new business on his watch. Everything he's ever had was handed to him

Thank you for posting what i look like on payday when I put my check in the BANK. I my own house and a brand new car. Where do you live???? My guess, YO MAMMA's GARAGE:)

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I'm obviously mad late on this, but I wish the kid well.
I hold NO remorse towards Jeremy, wish he was here, but wish your ass away.

He gave us what we needed at the right time('asstoni era) in order to get some Wins.

But this is now, we are here, embrace our boys...don't blame the kid. He did what ANY player SHOULD have done in his situation...CASH IN.

If anything, curse that bitch Morey who did a number on our FO by reworking the contract AFTER we boldly claimed we'd match anything.
/thread

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Crazy⑧s;245389 said:
I can't believe this thread is gonna make 2,000 posts. Surely the future is more topical than a Rockets player by now?

It's already the biggest thread here at KO, kinda ironic if you think about it :)

CoolClyde

why are people still voting on the poll after the fact?

Jeremy Lin tweeted Carmelo after he signed with Houston, here's the tweet:
"signed with Rockets, thanks for your support, good luck with your fat ridicul-ass"

prediction: Jeremy Lin's presence in Houston will boost the China market to such a degree,
that when he eventually stinks up the Toyota Center in Houston, he'll end up playing in China,
maybe even with Starbelly!

no hard feeling Jemmy-Lin!