Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Its done

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
The Knicks have acquired Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas from Portland for Jared Jeffries and Dan Gadzuric, sources tell the Daily News

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Im sad but you know what since this is going to happen I can only wish CP3 is at the end of this dark....dark tunnel. Better be or the NYK only have Shump and Melo? to look forward to in a few years then hopefully someone new would.... o what am i kidding Ill wait till dolan dies/sells then maybe we can be a good franchise. At least the Nets are just as bad NYC bbal is a bad one...

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
The Knicks have acquired Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas from Portland for Jared Jeffries and Dan Gadzuric, sources tell the Daily News

Kurt Thomas? The guy who called the Knicks a retirement home won't like that.

Paul1355

All Star
Im sad but you know what since this is going to happen I can only wish CP3 is at the end of this dark....dark tunnel. Better be or the NYK only have Shump and Melo? to look forward to in a few years.

Only seeing Chris Paul as the end of the tunnel makes this worth it but this is still BS

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Only seeing Chris Paul as the end of the tunnel makes this worth it but this is still BS
I think CP3/Melo at the Olympics devised a plan to make him a knick.... (i have a funny feeling) and told the knick mangement CP3 will be a knick no matter what so just telling them "get ready"

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
Another source insists #Knicks won't match Lin's offer sheet.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
1m Tommy Dee ‏@TommyDeeTKB
can confirm @FisolaNYDN report of felton deal... he will get 3 years 10 million w Kurt thomas. Seems clear now that Lin is a goner..#Knicks

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Tommy Dee ‏@TommyDeeTKB
but if they are paying Felton 3+ per with Kidd and Prigioni... LIn is a goner. #knicks

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Felton's PER is a good six points lower than that of Lin........ Kidd's PER last season was comparable to Felton..........

If the Knicks use Felton as a "budget alternative" to Lin and not match the offer, this could explain why this team has been a perennial doormat under James Dolan.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Holy SHi* we get Kurt Thomas back to? man Kurt thomas and Camby back on the knicks this feels like .... like... like

led20zeppelin20stairway20to20heaven.jpg

I think Dolan is going to match the offer. Just to let the rest of the league know not to **** with the big boys.

At least that's what I'm hoping...

iSaYughh

Starter
I think Dolan is going to match the offer. Just to let the rest of the league know not to **** with the big boys.

At least that's what I'm hoping...

Idk if we can as issue fo pure $ at this pt?

Also, that aside, it would only work if suddenly Kidd wasn't going to be our PG/backup PG, and was some SG (until Shump comes back?)

Idk...

But seems Lin is goner.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It does seem like we're setting up to get CP3.

I agree with the other posters that have alluded to this, and ofcourse I'm all for letting Lin walk if it gets the Knicks closer to acquiring him.

Paul1355

All Star
It does seem like we're setting up to get CP3.

I agree with the other posters that have alluded to this, and ofcourse I'm all for letting Lin walk if it gets the Knicks closer to acquiring him.

So then we are not in WIN NOW mode...we are in win next year mode

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Idk if we can as issue fo pure $ at this pt?

Also, that aside, it would only work if suddenly Kidd wasn't going to be our PG/backup PG, and was some SG (until Shump comes back?)

Idk...

But seems Lin is goner.
Anyone want a Lin shirt or sign or fathead? all going up on ebay.