Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
C'mon Dolan.....be a d!ck. Reverse your decision. Screw the media, NYTimes, and BSPN. Are you going to let Daryl Morey outsmart you? Cut his fvckin' head off. Swallow their poison pill. NewYorkers will love you.

The antidote is your bank account. Re-sign Lin at 11:59pm. You can do it. You can do it all night along.

morey-poison-Pill.jpg

al_pacino_scarface_lg.jpg

15woahdonnielg2.jpg

Last edited:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Marc Berman
As we reported, Felton was promised starting PG guard when he signed, with Kidd as backup. Felton, Kidd, Spanish League warhorse Pablo Prigioni as third string will be fine. Unsure of Linsanity clamor once Felton came aboard. Why create an uncomfortable logjam filled with controversy. That's not exactly what feel-good Disney Movie from last February/March was about. That was an unforgettable moment in time and would never be same. It passed when Lin redid offer sheet.
25 minutes ago

Wargames

Starter
so who is going to be the player whipping boy? Fatty who is use to it since he was the one in Portland or Melo who is the whipping boy now or Amare if he continues his decline?

I mean Dolan is the real doof but he wont be the guy the average fan is looking to boo since he isn't on the court.

Also are there any good PG's going to be in this years draft. We can't give away a first this year so they will have to pick.

tiger0330

Legend
I refuse to give the notion that after 25 games and a knee injury that he deserves this kind of contract.

I honestly believe if this wasnt Jeremy Lin he wouldn't get this contract.
Dude, Isiah gave Jerome James a 35M/5 year deal for 2 good playoff games. They give rookies big contracts before they step onto an NBA floor solely on scouting reports and potential. 8M/3yr deal was what Felton was offered when he was with the Bobcats and Lin is better than Felton.

It will be settled next year who is better and whether the Knicks should have let Lin go for squat. The Rox don't have one PG so Lin is the default starter just like Felton, let's see who puts up the better numbers.

Damn right you give the team to carmelo, carmelo is the proven star, all nba talent, who has won olympic gold and started on all star teams due to his talent. jeremy lin played 26 games, and has the entire world revolving around him; its insane. I cant even come on this forum anymore, because of all the ridiculous morons who actually dont understand what is happening right now.

9 + 25

compared to

15 + 43

is an absurd difference

and regardless of personal, sensitivity, business, basketball, or management issues

James Dolan is completely within his right as a man running a huge business to not pull the trigger on such a ridiculous financial risk on an unproven player.

every one needs to wake the F up on this forum, Jeremy Lin is not a superstar, he is not even a star in terms of basketball,

Dantoni put the ball in his hands and ran him to the ground to the tune of the highest assist to turn over ration in the league, while playing the most minutes, with the most offensive possessions in the entire league; and because our bench, jefferies, novak, smith, shumper, chandler, came together defensively to go on an incredible run, lins inflated statistics were put to the fore front of everything, bottom line is the only people at fault is you

the moronic fan who doesnt truly understand basketball one bit, to think that some one who every other night turned the ball over at a double digit clip is worth 50 million dollars to a basketball team.

go to sleeeeeep already.

LOL this forum smh. Lin's basically gone why we bringing up race, how much he's getting paid etc... anymore anyways?

Fact is, he getting PAID and he's going to Houston, now we move on.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Mr.Overreact

@TommyDeeTKB: I'm not going to get into the lin angry stuff bc I haven't heard that. I have heard Woodson has doubts about Lin's ability

Now to be fair, I cannot find the exact quote about the playoffs but this will do
Tommy Dee ‏@TommyDeeTKB
IMO? No question.100% RT @MadKnicksFan @TommyDeeTKB Anwser me this. You think Melo/Woody upset Lin seemed unwilling to play in the Playoffs

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Damn right you give the team to carmelo, carmelo is the proven star, all nba talent, who has won olympic gold and started on all star teams due to his talent. jeremy lin played 26 games, and has the entire world revolving around him; its insane. I cant even come on this forum anymore, because of all the ridiculous morons who actually dont understand what is happening right now.

9 + 25

compared to

15 + 43

is an absurd difference

and regardless of personal, sensitivity, business, basketball, or management issues

James Dolan is completely within his right as a man running a huge business to not pull the trigger on such a ridiculous financial risk on an unproven player.

every one needs to wake the F up on this forum, Jeremy Lin is not a superstar, he is not even a star in terms of basketball,

Dantoni put the ball in his hands and ran him to the ground to the tune of the highest assist to turn over ration in the league, while playing the most minutes, with the most offensive possessions in the entire league; and because our bench, jefferies, novak, smith, shumper, chandler, came together defensively to go on an incredible run, lins inflated statistics were put to the fore front of everything, bottom line is the only people at fault is you

the moronic fan who doesnt truly understand basketball one bit, to think that some one who every other night turned the ball over at a double digit clip is worth 50 million dollars to a basketball team.

go to sleeeeeep already.
THIS MAN....IS THE TRUTH

+1 repped

Paul1355

All Star
C'mon Dolan.....be a d!ck. Reverse your decision. Screw the media, NYTimes, and BSPN. Are you going to let Daryl Morey outsmart you? Cut his fvckin' head off. Swallow their poison pill. NewYorkers will love you.

The antidote is your bank account. Re-sign Lin at 11:59pm. You can do it. You can do it all night along.

morey-poison-Pill.jpg

al_pacino_scarface_lg.jpg

15woahdonnielg2.jpg

LMAO at the Matrix picture

Ironic how one pill is Blue(Knicks...also the one Neo doesn't take if i remember) and the Red pill(Houston, the one Neo does take)

Last edited:

wynton

Rookie
I think Lin will be a star in this league, but I understand reasonable minds can differ.

But there is NO justification for letting him go for nothing. In fact, the whole way this decision was made shows that the organization is completely disfunctional.

There are now plenty of scapegoats who will incur the wrath of the fans unless they do some serious winning. And we have no depth or quality at shooting guard.

If you're not a Lin supporter, that's fine. (I'm not directing this at anyone in particular). But don't tell me that this team has a serious chance of contending in the next several years. With the sole exception of Shump - who, of course, they tried to trade also - everyone on this team is a known quantity and already at their peak, if not on the downside of their career. We have years of mediocrity to look forward to, followed by another complete rebuilding.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
The worst part of this Lin-drama is....

Dumbass Dolan gets nothing in return :boohoo:.

So typical of the Knicks. it's like a curse over this team since he became the owner. :barf:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Deuces, Jeremy.. Time for the front office to focus on getting an SG for the vet min. Let's look at the bright side, letting Lin go can only mean more motivation for Felton to stop gobbling up those goddamn burgers and hit the gym. Felton, wanted to be back with us and is a Knick at heart IMO, he'll play his ass off for the Knicks. He may not be that Asian kid who dazzles the Garden, but he'll do his job well.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
the common denominator for Lin and Felton is that both of them had great stats and performances under DAntoni.

Felton sucked under Woodson-like McMillan.

I am willing to bet Felton is not gonna beat his Portland averages in the next season.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Less than three more hours 'til Linderella turns back into a pumpkin.........

If that's the case, I will post here one more time, bidding farewell to the Knicks fans.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
the common denominator for Lin and Felton is that both of them had great stats and performances under DAntoni.

Felton sucked under Woodson-like McMillan.

I am willing to bet Felton is not gonna beat his Portland averages in the next season.

I agree that Woodson is similar to McMillan in terms of coaching philosophy, but we have a completely different roster than what Portland had. We have a roster with Amar'e Stoudemire, arguably the best pick and roll partner a point guard can ask for. They had LaMarcus Aldridge, a post-up/spot-up player. Felton is a pick and roll point guard, as evidenced by his 54 game stint with the Knicks, so he'll obviously have an easier time of running the point with our team because he'll get to use his STRENGTHS as a point guard.

Secondly, we have Carmelo Anthony. They had what? Batum? Crawford? Melo's offensive game has earned him the respect needed to be double teamed by other teams. He can just camp out from behind the arc whenever Felton calls a pick and roll with Amare so that there is proper floor spacing. If they decide to double, Balloon-face can just kick it out to Melo for the open three. Shooters? We have Novak and JR currently, Portland had Matthews and Crawford? Bottom line, we have players who fit better with what Felton likes to do within the offense.

Last edited:

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
I agree that Woodson is similar to McMillan in terms of coaching philosophy, but we have a completely different roster than what Portland had. We have a roster with Amar'e Stoudemire, arguably the best pick and roll partner a point guard can ask for. They had LaMarcus Aldridge, a post-up/spot-up player. Felton is a pick and roll point guard, as evidenced by his 54 game stint with the Knicks, so he'll easily have an easier time of running the point with our team because he'll get to use his STRENGTHS as a point guard.

Secondly, we have Carmelo Anthony. They had what? Batum? Crawford? Melo's offensive game has earned him the respect needed to be double teamed by other teams. He can just camp out from behind the arc whenever Felton calls a pick and roll with Amare so that there is proper floor spacing. If they decide to double, Balloon-face can just kick it out to Melo for the open three. Shooters? We have Novak and JR currently, Portland had Matthews and Crawford? Bottom line, we have players who fit better with what Felton likes to do within the offense.

dude,
with Melo hoggin the ball, what is Felton gonna do?
He is not a good shooter.
As far as pnr's with STAT, I see him dishing dimes and stuff, but Melos not gonna sit still.