What to do with Lin?

• Let him walk

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
This thread should be closed at 12:01 AM. We shouldn't have a dedicated thread for a player that's on a different team. Its like us having a Lebron thread, it makes no sense.

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
Mr.Overreact

Now to be fair, I cannot find the exact quote about the playoffs but this will do

Are you really that stupid? You call this a quote from Woodson? This is a he said/she said bullcrap. These are tommy dee's tweaks. Where are the quotes from Woodson that said he hates Lin?
Again.....where is it? There is non. You fabricated It to paint a picture of a player not liked by his coaching staff.

I read a tweak that Dolan thinks melo is an idiot. Does this mean Dolan thinks melo is an idiot? Geeez!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Are you really that stupid? You call this a quote from Woodson? This is a he said/she said bullcrap.

I read a tweak that Dolan thinks melo is an idiot. Does this mean Dolan thinks melo is an idiot? Geeez!
No but I think your an idiot.

Follow the other Lin fans out the door at 11:59

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
dude,
with Melo hoggin the ball, what is Felton gonna do?
He is not a good shooter.
As far as pnr's with STAT, I see him dishing dimes and stuff, but Melos not gonna sit still.

Ahhhhhh, the "Melo is a ballhog" argument

If you watch Knicks games, Melo has been completely unselfish the whole season. The only reason why he "hogged" the ball towards the last month or so of the season was because we did not have any other offensive threat on the team left. Amar'e and Lin were injured.

And as far as Melo spotting up, I've seen Billups set him up for the quick catch-and-shoot mid range jumper in Denver. Your argument is invalid.

Last edited:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Ahhhhhh, the "Melo is a balhog" argument

If you watch Knicks games, Melo has been completely unselfish the whole season. The only reason why he "hogged" the ball towards the last month or so of the season was because we did not have any other offensive threat on the team left. Amar'e and Lin were injured.

And as far as Melo spotting up, I've seen Billups set him up for the quick catch-and-shoot mid range jumper in Denver. Your argument is invalid.
using Facts.
+1

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
5pmwgh.jpg

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Ahhhhhh, the "Melo is a balhog" argument

crazy exaggeration!
The team couldnt run ANY effective picknrolls with Amare with Melo on the floor regardless of who the point guard was.

I am far from a Melo hater, and I admire his offensive skills, but a non shooting point guard like Felton is not gonna have good stats with a high volume possessor and scorer like Melo.

A good spot shooting point guard is a totally different story.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
crazy exaggeration!
The team couldnt run ANY effective picknrolls with Amare with Melo on the floor regardless of who the point guard was.

I am far from a Melo hater, and I admire his offensive skills, but a non shooting point guard like Felton is not gonna have good stats with a high volume possessor and scorer like Melo.

tumblr_m77ljspSoU1r9bx82.gif

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
crazy exaggeration!

ANY effective picknrolls? ANY?

Off of the top of my head, since Melo joined the Knicks, I've seen Landry Fields, Billups, and Carmelo (about 12-15 times, sorry, I'm too lazy to dig up the vids) feed STAT from a pick and roll. Although, I agree with you that the pick and roll between our PG/Melo should be featured more within the offense and be the "bread and butter" offensive set.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
bottom line is Felton aint a spot shooting PG,
which is the type we need.

Well, we can put Kidd in with Felton to provide that spot up shooter from the arc. We have a ton of options for the next season with all the signings we made. Don't worry, my man, we'll be fine. Have faith in our team. lol

elcol

Rotation player
That's it guys. Lin is a rocket, It was fun while it lasted. I will have fun watching every PG in the NBA who is payed less than you go after you voraciously.

Hopefully you're prepared.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
Irony is Lin hired new agent to maximize his marketing in NYC. Instead they helped lead Lin to Houston with revised offer sheet. Amazing.